Complaint Review: M02*24PROTECT PLUS

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2004

• Reported By:Treasure Island Florida
M02*24PROTECT PLUS
P.O. Box 241631 Omaha, NE 68124-0250 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

M02*24PROTECT PLUS ripoff Withdrew $134.95 from my bank account without my knowledge Omaha Nebraska

*Author of original report: AOL America Online, they said I signed up for Privacy Plus

Today is Sunday, January 18th. I went online to check the balance on my checking account & found that I have a negative balance. I looked to see why & found a charge of $134.95 from M02*24PROTECT PLUS 877-500-5754 CT on January 14th 2004. I never made this transaction & when I called the message said the company was closed.

Can someone please help me. Will update when I learn more.

Thanks,

Lorie
Treasure Island, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2004 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M0224PROTECT-PLUS/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/M0224PROTECT-PLUS-ripoff-Withdrew-13495-from-my-bank-account-without-my-knowledge-Omaha-77332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M02*24PROTECT PLUS

AOL America Online, they said I signed up for Privacy Plus

AUTHOR: Lorie - (U.S.A.)

I am also a AOL member & when I talked to online help they said I signed up for Privacy Plus. Which I know I did not sign up for. They also told me to call 877-500-5774 toll free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Well I called while online with them and they were closed.