Complaint Review: M9HOST

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: jen — Hill side Florida United States of America
M9HOST

M9HOST First- they suspended my website without noticed and then reactivated my website. A week laster they terminated my website/account without noticed as well as deleted my files without giving it to me, Internet

I am an ecommerce who sell stuffs online. Trying to make money for living.

Back in 2012 after has been a while searching for hosting account providers I came a crossed  "M9HOST.COM" So I registered my domain name with them, gotta tell you it has been terrible road with  customer/support services.  Since then I had never missed the payment have to admitted.

In the beginning of 2013 "M9HOST" suspended my website/account without noticed, due to that I lost so much customers online because my website was down about 2 days.  They responded was sorry and this issues will not happen again.

A week later they terminated my website/account without noticed, they told me i sent out too many scam letters they have to terminated my website which makes no sense without giving my files I have a right to have????

Second I have no idea what that mean about scam letter they mentioned.

Third, Terminated my account is ok but they have no right not to give my files and deleted it.

Since then I am struggling with re-build my website from the start, plus I have a hard time having them change DNS they won't do it.

I wanted the world to know that "M9HOST" is a bustard hosting provider. They will deleted and or suspended your website/account without notice for all the money and time you put in building website,advertising and more doesn't matter to them.

Stay a way from "M9HOST"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M9HOST/internet/M9HOST-First-they-suspended-my-website-without-noticed-and-then-reactivated-my-website-1023156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M9HOST