Complaint Review: MAACO COLLISION REPAIR AND AUTO PAINTING

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara — WEST PALM BEACH Florida United States of America
MAACO COLLISION REPAIR AND AUTO PAINTING
2450 SO. MILITARY TRAIL WEST PALM BEACH, Florida United States of America

MAACO COLLISION REPAIR AND AUTO PAINTING DISHONESTY, POOR WORK, BAD PAINT JOB, RIP-OFF WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

I had so many problems with this francise, it would take too long for anyone to even want to read.  From the time the car was supposed to be ready, to the paperwork, to the bad paint job, to large old parts that were left in my car, to how my car was never cleaned afterwards,  to how they neglected to re-charge the coolant in the radiator, hence no air conditioning,  to how I was treated by the one owner - just a total disaster.  I did contact the Maaco Headquarters in King of Prussia, and the gal who took my complaints was very understanding, but her hands were tied as far as she could go. She did contact the francise and spoke with the owner, and the owner did call me and offered to re-do the paint job, but I would never go back there. So, the only reason I am doing this is to make others aware of how unscrupulous and simply doing unprofessional workmanship this particular franchise is.  I feel reasonably certain that not all Maaco shops are like this one.  Lastly, on the wall of the office was a sign which read:  I can only please one person a day - today isn't your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either. The owner told me that I had "no sense of humor". I daresay that sign said it all.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAACO-COLLISION-REPAIR-AND-AUTO-PAINTING/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-33415/MAACO-COLLISION-REPAIR-AND-AUTO-PAINTING-DISHONESTY-POOR-WORK-BAD-PAINT-JOB-RIP-OFF-WE-732221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAACO COLLISION REPAIR AND AUTO PAINTING