Complaint Review: MACH 1 AUTO REPAIR SHOP

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: SHARON PATTERSON — COLS Ohio
MACH 1 AUTO REPAIR SHOP
983 12TH AVE Columbus, Ohio United States of America

MACH 1 AUTO REPAIR SHOP RICCO ( A MECHANIC) AND LEWIS (SHOP OWNER) AGREED TO REBUILD MY ENGINE IN MY 2002 FORD EXPLORER AND CHARGED 600.00 FOR REBUILDING I PAID FOR MATERIALS NEEDED COSTING 1000.00 AND 152.00 FOR A NEW START THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT REPAIR MY VEHICLE IT WAS TOWED AWAY BY THEIR COMPANY TO ANOTHER SHOP AFTER THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR APPROXIATELY $2400.00 AND DID NOT DO THE JOB THEY AGEED TO DO...MY VEHI Columbus Ohio

I had my 2002 Ford Explorer towed to Mach 1 Auto Repairs on 02-05-2013 to have the Engine rebuilt. I agreed to pay for the parts totaling $1000.00 and the labor for rebuilding of $600.00 and a new starter costing $150.82 and $600.00 for the labor to install my working engine. I paid this business in full on 02/24/2013 thinking I was picking up a working vehicle only to discover that it will not even move. Ricco and Lewis promised to correct this but I did contact the Attorney General office who notified them and they still did not correct their mistake. I have contacted Channel 6 on your side Tom Sussi today for help waiting on a return call, my car was towed to another shop today to have it repair correctly and I feel they should repay me for a job that was not done correctly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MACH-1-AUTO-REPAIR-SHOP/Columbus-Ohio-43211/MACH-1-AUTO-REPAIR-SHOP-RICCO-A-MECHANIC-AND-LEWIS-SHOP-OWNER-AGREED-TO-REBUILD-MY-EN-1036489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MACH 1 AUTO REPAIR SHOP