Complaint Review: MACProTV

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: JerseyGirl — Anytown New Jersey USA
MACProTV
UAB Click2Sell Company ID / Mons Kodas 300110581 Ateities str. 77-27, Select State/Province United States of America

MACProTV Click2Sell and *WP-C2S.COM* and Click2Sell.EU MACTVPro.Com software download application 47.95 ripoff!! This is Bogus! LOOKS like U S Company Ateities str. 77-27, Internet

MacTVPro.Com is a ripoff.  They state you can turn your MacPro laptop into viewing TV with only their software download.  They even did a couple of reports online to make it look like the company isn't a ripoff.  I read a report through Squidoo among others.  You have to register, pay, and then they send you a link which takes you to a registration screen requiring a password and username.  They didn't provide a user name and when I clicked on support and entered my email address where they sent my receipt, they support center stated it didn't recognize my email address.  Funny, they recognized it to send me a receipt. I wrote to email support center to no avail.  I contacted my credit card company within minutes to put a hold on the charge and report as fraud.  I also cancelled the card and they're sending me a new one.

DO NOT PURCHASE MacTVPro.Com  !!!!!  A RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MACProTV/Ateities-str-77-27-Select-StateProvince-Vilnius/MACProTV-Click2Sell-and-WP-C2SCOM-and-Click2SellEU-MACTVProCom-software-download-appl-961114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MACProTV