Complaint Review: MACY'S VISA

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Used by Macys — Washington USA

MACY'S VISA Macys Wont Refund My Fraud Charges Internet

I traveled out of the country and used my credit card. When I returned I found fraud charges on my statement, several different and reoccurring each month. I filed my claim and did exactly what they asked me to do. I called several time got the same answer of the investigation taking a few months. I waited and never heard back. I called again they said my claim was being processed and I would see it on my statement in 30 to 60 days. I waited and waited never saw anything. Called again told them what happened and asked for a letter stating that the i would receive my refund. I got conformation that I would receive that letter. Still never got anything. Almost a year later dealing with this I spoke to someone again, she said to resend the paper work i had filled out to file my claim. She said that she would take care of everything for me and apologized for the stress and inconvenience. months later I receive a letter saying that they could not processes my claim because I waited to long to file the claim. That is just ridiculous because i filed the claim right after i found the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MACYS-VISA/internet/MACYS-VISA-Macys-Wont-Refund-My-Fraud-Charges-Internet-522313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MACY'S VISA