Complaint Review: MACYS

• Reported By: Kelly — Aurora Illinois United States of America
MACYS
Westfield Mall Rt. 59 Aurora, Illinois United States of America

MACYS Dont believe what they advertise in the Macys flyers!! Aurora, Illinois

I went to Macys at 9am on December 17th to buy a GPS that they advertised in the paper that just came out that morning, on the 17th.  Well Lo and Behold, when I got to Macys, it was a comedy of errors.  First of all, no one knew where the electronics department was.  Then when I finally came across someone who knew where it was, it was a glass box that looked like a vending machine, that held the electronics.  What a joke, first of all.

Naturally, they were out of the GPS that was in the sale ad and I was the first one there that morning and the strore was pretty empty.  I asked to speak with the Manager.  I asked her why she did not have any GPS's that were in that day's ad, and she said "Oh, that is not our vending machine, some company fills that up."  I said "I dont care who fills the vending machine, the GPS is in your sale ad."  Then she said oh, that was on sale last week too.  As if I should be tracking how many weeks its been on sale.  There is no truth in advertising anymore.  These stores need to be held accountable.  This is blatant false advertising.  I dont care how their advertising circulars work and who fills the vending machine.  When I go into a store, and am the first one there, I want the item they advertised!!  Awful, I wont be going back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MACYS/Aurora-Illinois-/MACYS-Dont-believe-what-they-advertise-in-the-Macys-flyers-Aurora-Illinois-542443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MACYS