Complaint Review: MACYS

MACYS
Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

MACYS INEXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SERVICES Nashville , Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: what?

Macy's Department store located at Antioch TN are the worse I have never shop at  a store. And  they have a problem giving me a bag to put my return item that from their store so I would not have to walk around with the item in my hand.  I was at Macy's store in I had a purchase in I need to return it. The Macy's store I was at they are going out of business and they can not accept or do returns or refund because they are going out of business.

So I had my item in a Dillards bag and I had already spoke with Customer Services about my return item  an they explain I had to go to another Macy's to get my refund.  I ask the lady if I can have a bag to put my item in and she ask me if she can see my receipt  I said ok. NOW REMIND YOU  this is not the first time she seen my receipt ok so then she tell me that she can not  give me a bag because I have to make a purchase

I  explain to her lady I have  made a purchase what do you think this is so she still refuse to give me a bag so I can put my item that was already purchase she seen my receipt So what more are you asking me for. So I went to another employee and explain to them what happen and THEY KINDLY GAVE ME A BAG WITHOUT ANY HASSLE. NOW I SEE WHY THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE THAT THE LADY AT CUSTOMER SERVICES WORTHLESS CUSTOMER SERVICES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MACYS/Nashville-Tennessee-37013/MACYS-INEXPERIENCE-CUSTOMER-SERVICES-Nashville-Tennessee-845373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MACYS

what?

AUTHOR: mxyloto - (United States of America)

I don't quite see how they ripped you off. You stated that you were returning an item, and that you had it in a Dillards bag...  why did you need a new bag if you already had one? At ANY store, employees are trained not to give out bags to customers when they're not making a purchase, in order to deter theft.