Complaint Review: MAD DOG Multimedia

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Disabled — Sacramento California United States of America
MAD DOG Multimedia
12520 High Bluff Drive Suit 190 San Diego, CA. Internet United States of America

MAD DOG Multimedia Purchased MAD DOG LightScribe & MegaSTOR TripFormat DVD-RW Drive - Did not come with CD to load. Need "ROXIO" CD if someone can provide. Otherwise I own a "BRAND NEW" in a box product that is useless.Internet

In 2008 I purchased a "MAD DOG LightScribe and MegaSTOR Triple Format DVD-RW Drive for the purpose of "Labeling CD's, Making Movies from other media and Burning MP3 CD's" for my grandkids.

When I got home, I discovered the box did not contain a CD for the purpose of loading the device. I called the service number on the instruction manual only to find it had been changed from a 801 San Diego Area Code to a 916 Sacramento Valley Area Code. The new phone number only goes to an answering service and is never returned.

The store I purchased it from would not help and stated they no longer carried this product and all sales were final. They told me to contact the manufacturer for help.

All I am looking for is the "ROXIO" CD so I can at least use this device until it quits. If anyone has one of these CD's that works, I would be willing to pay for the CD and Shipping.

Stores that sell these products should be held liable as they purchased and sold the product to the public as a guarantee of their endorsement. The manufacturers as well as the retailers get rich while the consumers take it in their wallets. We need legislation to protect us against these RIP-OFFS.

DISABLED - Sacramento, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAD-DOG-Multimedia/internet/MAD-DOG-Multimedia-Purchased-MAD-DOG-LightScribe-MegaSTOR-TripFormat-DVD-RW-Drive-Did-938528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAD DOG Multimedia