Complaint Review: MADBID

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: apni100 — WEST BYFLEET Alabama
Internet USA

In a reputable internet news site I across a glorious report and follow ups by several people about Madbid. What I understood that you buy credits. Then you are allowed to bid on an object (In my case it was 5S iPhone).

I thought the credit was for the deposit incase one is sucessful with his/her bid. I bought 275 credits for £27.99 . I started bidding merrily. Soon a message was flashed that My credits were not sufficient.

I was confused and sent an e-mail. The e-mail promissed to call me back. They did not. I called them the following day. To my horror I was told every bid costs me mony. As I have made bids, I lost all but 2 credits. This will not be refundable.

I pleaded but to no avail. They did not give me an independent organisation, where I could complaint. I had one more option to buy objects from their list but I had to pay heavily for postage. I had no other option. To recover part of my discount credi, I paid for two postages for two objecst.

I had to throw good money after bad money after bad money.

This is a con site and should be shut.

Nipa D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MADBID/internet/MADBID-VULNERABLE-PEOPLE-ARE-CHEATED-ENGLAND-Internet-1163151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MADBID