Complaint Review: MADELINE'S DANCE CENTER

• Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Somewhere New York USA
MADELINE'S DANCE CENTER
Marlboro, New York United States of America

MADELINE'S DANCE CENTER Not a good dance school at all. From a student's point of view. Marlboro, New York

*Consumer Comment: And?

I have been going to this school for a couple of years now and unfortunately, we haven't made much progress. It has actually gotten worse since the first time I came. My parents aren't pleased either. The owner is very unorganized, mal-tempered, and in my opinion she doesn't know what the heck she is doing when she is choreographing a dance. I want to blow my brains out when I dance one of her "original" dances, as she puts it. I hate it. She looks at us for "inspiration." She will take any move that we are doing randomly in the dance, even when we are just goofing off (I know we really shouldn't be, but we're just kids). We end up looking like idiots on stage. I really don't like how a lot of the time when I can't make to a performance, my teachers pull the whole guilt trip on me, when they barely go themselves. Uggghhhh! Being at this school has really made me lose a lot of interest  and passion I had for dance. Before, I couldn't wait to go to dance class. Now, I try to find anyway out of going. These people are good at heart, but as teachers they stink. This will be my last year attending this school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2009 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MADELINES-DANCE-CENTER/Marlboro-New-York-/MADELINES-DANCE-CENTER-Not-a-good-dance-school-at-all-From-a-students-point-of-view-M-530331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MADELINE'S DANCE CENTER

And?

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

This belongs in a rip off report?  Sounds like parent sour grapes to me, think you should grow up and just move on, you are just embarrasing yourself with your posts here and rants on FaceBook.