Complaint Review: MAG Powersports ATV/UTV

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: unhappy customer in tx — mesquite Texas United States of America
MAG Powersports ATV/UTV
10524 WEST US HIGHWAY 80 Forney, Texas United States of America

MAG Powersports ATV/UTV FORNEY TEXAS MOTORCYCLE SHOP Poor quality of workmanship returned my vehicle in worse running condition than how they received it. Forney, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MAG rebuttal

This company took my ATV in with the promise to rebuild the motor. Instead it was returned to me in what the company called "working condition". I got it home it would not start, run, nothing. Parts were missing or damaged. This went on for over 6 month, back & forth. I finally had to give up, take it to a new shop & pay again to have the motor built & purchase the part lost by MAG powersports. I was not refunded any of the $2286.00 that I payed to MAG for the job they never completed. The Expert at the Polaris shop I eventually had complete the work, told me MAG had tore up more componets than what were orignally broke on this motor .The other shop I brought it to charged me $1789.00 to fix the original problem and what MAG broke. The guys at MAG are great with people and sales, not at all at doing the work they claim to specialize in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAG-Powersports-ATVUTV/Forney-Texas-75126/MAG-Powersports-ATVUTV-FORNEY-TEXAS-MOTORCYCLE-SHOP-Poor-quality-of-workmanship-returned-972823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAG Powersports ATV/UTV

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MAG rebuttal

AUTHOR: MAG Powersports - (United States of America)

MAG Powersports stands behind the quality of our repairs, our processes, and our intergity.  Reviewing our repair records for the past 12 months, we cannot find any engine rebuilds that exceeded even the $1500 mark.  While we do not know who this individual is, or even if they are a MAG customer,  we welcome them to contact our management team with their concerns.