Complaint Review: MAG Trucks

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Andi — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
MAG Trucks
05 S. Jefferson St. Suite C-3 Kansas City, Missouri USA

MAG Trucks MAG Specialty Vehicles Rip OFF, Scam, Didnt Pay Me, they owe me money Kansas City Missouri

*Author of original report: Company Has made full PAYMENT!

I was hired as a freelance Technical Illustrator by MAG Turks for one of their Marketing vehicles concept they were doing. They explained the project to me explained what they wanted and what they were looking for and payment terms I would receive a check in mail. I gave the estimate on days the project would completed I gave them an estimate on hours it would take. Was told everything good I should go ahead. So end of Each day I would check and recheck constantly with the MAG trucks on the progress on the project. No problem. Then Upon completion on the set date I presented all the Technical Illustrations and pdf presentation along with my invoice, which was right near my estimated hours it would take. For some reason they were unhappy with the number of hours I spend on the illustrations I provided. This was confusing to me because before I even started I gave them estimate on how long in days and hours the project would take but they didnt have a problem with it. [continued below]....

..... Not only that I was constantly checking up with them after each work day, I was a little confused as to why they were unhappy. They could have said no before I started working on the project. I provided all illustrations within the time frame I estimated gave them invoice and was told it was unacceptable then never heard from them again. Im out $1170 for the work I did. Im still confused to where things went wrong because they knew exactly how much it would cost and what they would receive but I guess they dont like to pay.

Technically I should have never released all illustrations without payment first but I figured since this is a big company they wouldnt try to screw me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAG-Trucks/Kansas-City-Missouri-64068/MAG-Trucks-MAG-Specialty-Vehicles-Rip-OFF-Scam-Didnt-Pay-Me-they-owe-me-money-Kansas-C-1123588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAG Trucks

Company Has made full PAYMENT!

AUTHOR: Andi - ()

I no longer have a claim or issue with this Company. MAG Trucks has payment in full furfilling and completin our contract. This Report maybe be disrigarded as I have been reinbursed in full!