restaurant

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Camden New Jersey
MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA
7376 W.Altanic Blvd. #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA MAgazine scam Margate Florida

I got a call from this magazine company and they were offering magazine for cheap price a month and I thought it would be nice to buy it but a few days later I wonder it was a scam because they knew one of my credit and what number they began with it. I check it on this website and found out it is a scam and they were using a 800 number line.. Now I am filing a dispute with my credit card computer saying that I do not recognize these charges.

Anonymous
Camden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGAZINE-SERVICES-OF-AMERICA/Margate-Florida/MAGAZINE-SERVICES-OF-AMERICA-MAgazine-scam-Margate-Florida-407090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA