Complaint Review: MAGIC JACK - LivePerson

• Updated: Wed, March 10, 2010

• Reported By: chaotic — marietta Georgia United States of America
MAGIC JACK - LivePerson
Internet, Florida United States of America

MAGIC JACK - LivePerson Magic jack claims to only put a auth. hold on peoples accts. in reality they actually charge the amount, they dont wait the 30 days like they claim on the web site. Then i called my bank to get a poss Internet, Florida

Magic jack is a total rip off they claim to only put a auth hold on your acct, in reality they actually charge you the amount they say. I had to call my bank to get a so called number for the company. The number that my bank gave me belongs to a repo hotline. Then i went to a "so called live agent" to fix the problem the i asked the agent about the company and the so called process they take to refund funds to accts. He said that i would have to wait 2 wks to see the changes to my acct.. I told him why do i have to wait 2 wks when the company only waited 3 hrs before actually pulling funds off my acct.. He then says i need to reread the process that magicjack takes. I asked him if he was a so called real agent. I got no response. So after i called my bank back with the "so called" live agent he said check my acct in 24hrs. Then states he only told me that to get me out his chat window. Its been 24hrs from 3-09-10 and still no funds. My bank also stated that magic jack did not release any funds to my acct. so who ever reads this "DON'T TRUST MAGICJACK" THEY ARE A SCAM THERE IS NO REAL PHONE NUMBER TO REACH A MANAGER OR ANY BODY ELSE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2010 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-JACK-LivePerson/Internet-Florida-/MAGIC-JACK-LivePerson-Magic-jack-claims-to-only-put-a-auth-hold-on-peoples-accts-in-r-579642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC JACK - LivePerson