Complaint Review: MAGIC JACK - LivePerson

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: WR — Warren Michigan United States of America
MAGIC JACK - LivePerson
5700 Georgia Avenue West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

MAGIC JACK - LivePerson MJ 4 hours on the computer to repair service West Palm Beach, Florida

I was on the computer to repair my Magic Jack for 4hours. I really think that was good compared to AT&T if I had of had AT&T 4hours at about $80.00 dollars a hour is $320.00 with Magic Jack it was free and I learned some things about my computer.

AT&T Charge me $24.00 for three months and I did not use the phone it had taxes plus extra fees. So I said if I could find something better I would so I did. I have had some problems corrected them like anything else. Magic Jack is new so just like anything else it will improve, the stove did, micro wave have, cars have etc.etc.
Tech try to hide names of Donald Burns, Doniel Brislow, Peter Russo
Company also has two addresses listed
YMAX Communications Corp
223 Sunset Avenue #223
Palm Beach, Florida

5700 Georgia Avenue
West Palm Beach, Florida 33405

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-JACK-LivePerson/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/MAGIC-JACK-LivePerson-MJ-4-hours-on-the-computer-to-repair-service-West-Palm-Beach-Flor-546104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC JACK - LivePerson