Complaint Review: MAGIC JACK PHONE SERVICE

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: DJ — Cocoa Florida United States of America
MAGIC JACK PHONE SERVICE

MAGIC JACK PHONE SERVICE They turned my phone off and admitted it was their error. Its been over days and they still haven't restored my service. I have copies of the chat sessions Internet

Two days ago my magic jack phone was suddenly turned off. After hours of chat conversation they admitted the mistake was made on their side. (I made copies) I was told when billing sorted it out my phone would be back on in 24 hours, and they would send me an e-mail. The e-mail never came, they admitted it was their error and still will not restore my service. The rep refused to even give me a contact phone number. She indicated I was power-less until I hear back from them. What gets me, its their fault, their error and I have no phone on because of this. I told them I am done playing around and I am going to report them. I ask why I have to go without when it was their mistake. The rep said they couldn't do anything until billing straightens out their mistake. They said it would be back on in 24 hours and it has been well past that and it still isn't resolved. I have all the copies, can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-JACK-PHONE-SERVICE/internet/MAGIC-JACK-PHONE-SERVICE-They-turned-my-phone-off-and-admitted-it-was-their-error-Its-be-574474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC JACK PHONE SERVICE