rank

Complaint Review: MAGIC JACK

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Ellen — Boynton Beach Florida U.S.A.
MAGIC JACK
5700 GEORGIA AVENUE WEST PALM BEACH, Florida United States of America

MAGIC JACK YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CORP. INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. FAIL TO HELP YOU WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

I have been trying to fix the same problem I have had with Magic Jack since I purchased it.

I have a horrible connection, it skips and people on the other end do not hear me, I can't hear them either.

After being on hold with online chat customer service who are totally incompetent and the most stupid people I have ever dealt with, I was dealing with them for 4 hours today and when I was supposedly finishe and the problem was fixed, I made my first call and the same problem was happening.  I was fuming by now if you can imagine and got online again with them, which in itself is frustrating that you can't speak with a human you have to use live chat which is totally useless.

When I got back on line they disconnected me 2 times and then hung up on me.  I am so pissed off I did my research and found an online number and email address for the

President of the company and I want everyone to  use it so I am putting it in my complaint.

MAGIC JACK

561-594-9787  TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

281-404-1551
PRESIDENT IS MICHAEL SHIPPEY AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

michael.shippey@ymaxcorp.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-JACK/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-33405/MAGIC-JACK-YMAX-COMMUNICATIONS-CORP-INCOMPETENT-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-REPS-FAIL-TO-HELP-YOU-W-811459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC JACK