Complaint Review: MAGIC JACK

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: GULLIBLE — CLINTON Maryland United States of America
OCEAN SHORES Internet United States of America

I bought this Magic Jack based on the advertisement: "Port your old number" " Get a life time of savings" Nothing works!

I spent two weeks trying to get customer service. I tried calling their main number 561 594-2140 when i finally got thru the unlady found my issue to difficult and hung up. after calling back a few times they just hung up on the first ring.

Then next two weeks I tried their online Chat. Aleast they responded to that. I finally got wise I was getting the run-around. Each person I live chatted with had me carry out different step to try with the magic jack Nothing worked snd it wasn't going to.

Finally I got tired and asked for my money back.  The Chat session mysteriously ended.

The way I see it is that Mel Arthur keeps advertising that you can port your number and Dan Brislow (the inventor) is sitting there on the beach in West Palch counting his millions.  These two Dudes need to be WHIPPED!  Another Bernie Maddoff scan. I reported them to the Federal Communications Commission.

We'll see if anything comes of it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-JACK/internet/MAGIC-JACK-MAGIC-JACK-WHAT-A-CROCK-DONT-BUY-Internet-855705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC JACK