Complaint Review: MAGIC MESH DOOR COVER

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Dorothy — Jackson Wyoming United States of America
MAGIC MESH DOOR COVER
PO BOX 42 CONCORD, Ontario United States of America

MAGIC MESH DOOR COVER MAGIC MESH WHEN ORDERING (1) ONE SET, THE COMPUTER READ (2) SETS & CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $71.70 INSTEAD OF $19.98 FOR SET OF 2 SCREENS. I CONCORD Ontario

While  I was on line to order just (one) set of screens from Magic Mesh, I went to enter my credit card info & complete the order, when suddenly it said (2) sets of (4) screens.  To my horror, I tried to back through the order process to correct the number of sets.    There was no place that I found to change the number of sets.  It was like the computer system had a mind of it's own.  Next thing I knew, the order page was giving me an order number & the order process was completed.  On 06/06/2012 my credit card was charged $71.70, but as of this date of 06/25/2012, I still have not received my order.  After reading all of the other reports, I'm ashamed that I, too, was Victimized...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGIC-MESH-DOOR-COVER/CONCORD-Ontario-L4K-1B2/MAGIC-MESH-DOOR-COVER-MAGIC-MESH-WHEN-ORDERING-1-ONE-SET-THE-COMPUTER-READ-2-SETS--901758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGIC MESH DOOR COVER