Complaint Review: MAGICKJACK

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: Speechless — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America

MAGICKJACK MagicJack Email is filled with another MJ customers vmails, they can't fix problem: Why they have no Phone? Internet

First: Would you like your voicemails from Magicjack going to another person's email. I get someone's messages. I can't get my own.

Second: They have no clue on a. how to solve the crackling, inability to receive calls etc. I suspect they have a bad batch of products. Last year had one it worked fine, then lost it. Now their new "overseas" manufacturer is playing a very bad joke... that's the best case scenario.

Third: Why does MJ have no phone reps. That is hysterical considering how many people have problems with their "technology" and you have to get to a computer and spend probably an hour to get absolutely no where. The reps hang up on you. Yes there is the trick where they bounce you around: to one of the top ten percent reps.

Tonight after one hour where the rep mr. E was going to transfer me to someone who really knows how to fix things I got disconnected. Called back and a woman transferred me to him saying: He's one of our top 10percent.

Did phone work and customer service before. this is a company that needs to have customers report them to the FCC. Did you ever see a five star MJ rating? Not now: I said I will take my MF unit and send it to Mr. Majicjack and his sweet girl and her dogs Magic and Jack and they can chew on it. Hopefully there isn't too much toxins: but as consumers we've already gotten burned. I'm going with Skype.
Oh almost forgot I kept all my chat text and my favorite line is if you don't use your MJ then your voicemail gets deactivated. he then said "Read the Terms of Service." How sweet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGICKJACK/internet/MAGICKJACK-MagicJack-Email-is-filled-with-another-MJ-customers-vmails-they-cant-fix-prob-912228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGICKJACK