Complaint Review: MAJESTIC BENEFITS

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2005

• Reported By:Miami Florida
MAJESTIC BENEFITS
P.O. BOX 2571 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

MAJESTIC BENEFITS RIPOFF CHAMPLAIN New York

Just after giving out my banking information to be billed the "one time fee" of $299 for a credit-building master card that I should receive within a week, I went online to look up information about my application status.

Instead of finding a website link, the first three links were to rip-off report. I knew immediately that I had been conned! Thanks to the people who have filed rip-off reports online, I was able to change my account number and remove all automatic transactions (removing ACH)from posting on the new account before they were able to steal my money. I am sending a big Thanks to everyone who posted detailed complaints and enabled me to identify that there was a problem and save my money.

Soumare
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAJESTIC-BENEFITS/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/MAJESTIC-BENEFITS-RIPOFF-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-145236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAJESTIC BENEFITS