Complaint Review: MAJOR JAY CROSE -POLICE BRUTALITY

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: 50 — st cloud Florida United States of America
MAJOR JAY CROSE -POLICE BRUTALITY
2601 East irlo broson,kissimmee ,fl kissimmee, Florida United States of America

MAJOR JAY CROSE -POLICE BRUTALITY Major crose has broken the law ,to the full extent ,he has no regards for human life ,and he uses the "little"power that he has to rob,steal,and harrase people. kissimmee, Florida

*Author of original report: Thief

As a "tax" paying citizen and as a "college" graduate ,i never thought, that in this lifetime , i would experience the horror ,that i did,on april 24 2012, I was a passenger in my "mothers" car ,when me and my older brother were followed, harrased ,robbed,assulted and violated of our civil and constitutional rights,by our own who are suppose to protect and serve us ,as we were driving on interstate I4 east we were pulled over by 3 unmarked car from "osceola" county ,remind you, that we were in orange county, as we pulled over the cops came to the car and pointed there "guns" at me and my brother , as my brother got out of the car ,he asked the cop the reason for this violence,and the cop, simply replied back, "you pissed of the major"  my brother replied back by saying,"fuck the major" they then cuffed my brother and starting assaulting him ,and of of course ,it took "3" of them like the cowards they are, my brother had "2600" dollars on him an iphone and a galaxy 2,the cops stoled the money and phones from my brother ,i had 11 grams of medicated marijuana for my cancer problem ,which the cops also stoled , the cops told my brother that if we said anything to anybody ,major crose would have us killed, ..this is as far as i will get ,i will tell the rest of this story to a jury when the time comes.we are fully prepared with a team of lawyers that will handle this ,when the time comes....major jay crose from the osceola county sheriffs ,in kissimmee fl.gives a bad name to cops all over the world.am disgusted, and by the way ,we have all the evidence that we need on major crose he has been harrasing my brother for quiet sometime and also helping my ex sister in law commit violence against "pregnant" women, we have it all on tape, we will let them make there move first ,because its to our "convinience.   ready.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAJOR-JAY-CROSE-POLICE-BRUTALITY/kissimmee-Florida-/MAJOR-JAY-CROSE-POLICE-BRUTALITY-Major-crose-has-broken-the-law-to-the-full-extent-he-958707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAJOR JAY CROSE -POLICE BRUTALITY

Thief

AUTHOR: Amy - (USA)

This guy stole 2600 dollars weed and expensive phones..But he still has a job..Only in the south..Smh Smh But we will see outcome.