Complaint Review: MAJOR JAY CROSE

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: max — kissimmee Florida United States of America

MAJOR JAY CROSE gay On april 24 2012 major jay crose and his fellow officers decided to rob ame and my brother at gun point , he stoled our money drugs and cell phones,he is a corrupt crooked cop, he humilated me and my kissimmee, Florida

*Author of original report: Justice department.

*Author of original report: Soon

*Consumer Comment: Major jay crose is funny

*Author of original report: "ALL 100% TRUE"

*Author of original report: Grow some balls

*Author of original report: "clown"

*Author of original report: "FUNNY"

*Consumer Comment: looks like someone else doesn't care for your rebutt stacie

*Consumer Comment: just making an observation

*Consumer Comment: ahahahah

ON april 24 .2012 major crose from the osceola county sheriffs department in kissimme fl, decided to "rob" me and my brother at gunpoint ,major jay crose stole our money ,drugs ,and our personal i phones and galaxy 2, he has been harrasing me and my family for the last 3 years ,he is a crooked cop he as corrupt as it gets ,complaints has been filed against this red neck country son of a b**ch, the major had his cop friends folllow me and my brother in another "county" and rob me and my brother at gun point . he has been staliking me for 3 years ,  me and my little brother had to leave the country because major jay crose said that he will kill us if we stayed in the us  , this a**hole has meesed up my life ,simply because he is upset that i slept with his wife, ever since he found out, he decided to use his  authority and power to hurt me and my family,  he also has 2 w**res known as jackie molzer and eunice marmom, who he uses for sexual favors and also has them  making up false statements and commiting perjury, major jay crose uses his power to solve "personal" vandetta, and he also breaks the "color of law" everyday, this guy doesnt even speak correctly...........may justice be serve...soon..........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAJOR-JAY-CROSE/kissimmee-Florida-/MAJOR-JAY-CROSE-gay-On-april-24-2012-major-jay-crose-and-his-fellow-officers-decided-to-ro-956125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAJOR JAY CROSE

Justice department.

AUTHOR: Amy - (USA)

Call this number   412-432-4122  Thank you, we will be waiting for your call as soon as possible.Jd

Soon

AUTHOR: Amy - (USA)

Hi major jay crose from the osceola county sheriffs department in kissimee fl , I hope the 2,600 dollars you and your deputies stole is enough to buy your dirty kids the gifts that you can't afford on your salary .Also i am charging interest for the money you stole ,were up to 4,800 dollars by now at a 23% interest rate so i suggest you let the attorney generals office know that your running the tab quite high right now because of your police corruption and police misconduct your illegal activities as a police officer and the use of tax payers money for your personal vandettas and personal satisfaction .I also suggest you and the idiots around you study the statues of color law. Punk p***y Coward Bully . Am going to sue the s**t out of your department and you .I have all the proof i need to show everybody who you really are you racist redneck coward..Go to hell MF. Til this day my little brother suffers because of you and your police abuse on him and me.I will leave it at that, i will let you know once we finish our documentary..You have no idea buddy..You played with the wrong boys this time..See you soon .I will make sure that you never  replace bob hansel or get promoted am coming after your badge your badge is mine and so is the dirty cops that you used to do your dirty work like the coward you are you couldn't do it on your own because you have no balls. I will beat you at your own game..You dirty cop son of a b***h.

Major jay crose is funny

AUTHOR: David cruz - (United States of America)

This guy is hilarious  he is actually putting up extra webpages from his sheriffs station in order to try to push the negative facts about him on google search engine..LOL LOL LOL LMAO LOL LOL LOL...What are you going to do ?? Text me again or hang up the phone when you see number on caller id?? Your so f***** dumb that is pathetic ....Keep working you lame********* when the time is right am going to expose you and all videos i have of you unlike you i paid for my private investigators  i don't have the luxury of using tax payers money for personal vendettas . ..Stop cheating on your wife i have footage of you cheating on your wife..LOL LOL LOL LMAO.  You have some nerve trying to involve another police department after we have facts of your personal police corruption but like the coward and punk you are you want to bring other people down with you shame on those who follow your illegal instructions, just like that little  punk who runs his mouth when he is within a group i will fight any cop from your department one on one anywhere anytime anyplace as far as you i will fight you with one hand you dumb country **********. Nobody from your department could beat me one on one..FACTS ..You should buy your dirty a*s kids christmas gifts with the 2600 dollars you stole..LOL LOL LMAO LOL I dare you to catch me of guard again .If i would of know that those deputies were from osceola instead of orange it would of been the the biggest mistakes those punk cops made in there live ..I would of empty the clip..Mf

"ALL 100% TRUE"

AUTHOR: max - (United States of America)

For those of you who think ,that this is a laughing matter,like stacey does, great, lets see how funny it is by the time we get done with this "corrupt" cop, stacey must be a cop groupie , so i understand her reaction, maybe if stacey gets victimized by the people who she trust to protect and serve her ,then maybe she will understand instead of worrying about "spelling"  i can assure "stacy" if me and you take an IQ test my score will be higher than yours,   whenever your ready , for a spelling bee let me know you dumb b**ch.

Grow some balls

AUTHOR: max - (United States of America)

By now we all know the major has read this complaint and also his "bosses" have to including florida's attorney general ,   maybe he will grow some balls and make us a lll laugh with his side of the story which will obviously be a lie, i have text messages from the major on my phone, he texed me the day after to make fun of what he did,i hope he denies texting me ,so i can show the world how much of a liar scumbag he is.......i feel bad for tax payers..

"clown"

AUTHOR: max - (United States of America)

Am preety sure, am smarter than you, and i make more money than you, and am worth at leat "25"million dollars more than you, your probaly some w***e that he sleeps with or one of his bitches down at the station, Did i spell this correctly??????   you stupid mf...we will see the majors "outcome" and aftermath in regards to this matter and then you can tell me how funny it is, and he did "steal" drugs ,money and expensive phones...facts  and i have the "prove"  to prove it at the right time. spell that...idiot    "POLICE CORRUPTION IS UNEXCEPTABLE" AT ANY LEVEL

"FUNNY"

AUTHOR: max - (United States of America)

For those of you , who "think" i can't  spell , lol lol..i just type fast,and am preety sure everybody "understood" what i wrote..so,blah blah .

looks like someone else doesn't care for your rebutt stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

you see, I'm not the only one

just making an observation

AUTHOR: hayley - (United States of America)

I'm not defending the guy but you say he can't speak correctly and in your first sentence you wrote " you are moron". Just saying....

ahahahah

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You are moron - stole your drugs??? That is too funny! He doesn't speak correctly - hell you can't spell correctly!!!