Complaint Review: MAJOR WORLD

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Muhammad — PATCHOGUE New York
MAJOR WORLD
4340 northern blvd Long island city, New York United States of America

MAJOR WORLD You can't blive it. They sold me an accident car for 32000$. I drove the car only 50 mile and bring to show it to my friend. He told me your car been in a major accident and you just get RIP OFF BY MA Long island city, New York

They just sold me an accident car for 32000$. Believe it or not. Now my car is in there service department for almost 2 week. They told me they going to fix all. So many things was wrong with the car. All the rims are bad. Tires are totally difrent. I am so mad how can do such a thing to other person.

I call them past weeks sevral time but they are keep me waiting. I don't want to wait any more I want to sue them asap. They are very bad people. The agent and the finance person they are like they don't even know me. I want the whole world to know please don't buy a car from major world ever please. Now you tell me if I am right or wrong. Check the list. (1) need new tires (2) paint job on driver side passenger back finder (3) need exhaust system (4) need brand new rims (5) Manuel book (6) car keys Not working (7)need front finder lining (8) need alignment Is this look like a 32000$ car to you. If any one reed this and can help me about it please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAJOR-WORLD/Long-island-city-New-York-11101/MAJOR-WORLD-You-cant-blive-it-They-sold-me-an-accident-car-for-32000-I-drove-the-car-1045230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAJOR WORLD