Complaint Review: MAKE GOOGLE CASH

• Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: Mandy — newcastle Wyoming United States of America
MAKE GOOGLE CASH
1403 South 600 West Suite A, Internet United States of America

MAKE GOOGLE CASH Google Ripoff, not a very truthful company, Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I am a single mother of 3 kids and I was reviewing my credit card balance which I had just paid off and I was trying to figure out why I didn't have the full credit line back so I called the company and they told me that there was a 58.94 being withheld for MHM income pros. THe site said for only 1.95 you can receive the information. I will be disputing this charge and will not pay for it. I also let the card company know that I did not authorize this 58.94 charge... This company is crooked :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAKE-GOOGLE-CASH/internet/MAKE-GOOGLE-CASH-Google-Ripoff-not-a-very-truthful-company-Internet-NOTICE-this-ri-537041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAKE GOOGLE CASH