Complaint Review: MAKE YOUR OWN JEANS

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: thebare — charlotte North Carolina United States of America

MAKE YOUR OWN JEANS HARRYS FASHIONS Dishonest, unethical Internet

MAKE YOUR OWN JEANS. I cloned 3 pair. 2 were great but the other wasn't.

The upgraded rivets had all fallen out & were in the bottom of the packaging bag on arrival. I wrote to them asking for a solution, they asked for photos. I sent photos 3 times then as no response threatened them with getting my money back through the credit card I used. They did not respond to PayPal either. I now have my money back. Why are Indian people like this ? The cure would have been so easy. I was not angry, I just wanted what I paid for. They seem to be proud of their dishonesty. They feature it in their books & movies. Slumdog millionaires, the tv host, had everything but was still unethical. An entire nation of dishonest people & it doesn't change if they are American born to indian families. I would not recommend anyone do business with Indian people. They go through normal negotiation processes & come to an agreement. [continued below]....
..... To an American you fulfill your part of that agreement, to an Indian it just means that there is a new place to start for the renegotiation after the contract is started. I know Doctors with Phd's who are like it. It is inbred into the culture.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAKE-YOUR-OWN-JEANS/internet/MAKE-YOUR-OWN-JEANS-HARRYS-FASHIONS-Dishonest-unethical-Internet-868516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAKE YOUR OWN JEANS