Complaint Review: MAKEUP1.US

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: sbdavid — Seymour Tennessee
194 Rainbow DR #9480 Internet USA

MAKEUP1.US AKA Carole Cole or Vicki Sutton avon scam, request to ship to Alaska Internet, Texas

I received the below email in regards to AVON products which I sell. They wanted to order products and have a outside shipper pick them up to take them to Alaska.

" Hi there,
     I'm Vicki, thank you so much for your message, I'd like to order some Avon products, I'm a make up artist and I'm currently working on a project (movie set) in Alaska. I've never used Avon products before, I usually go for Clinique and Revlon but I'd like to try some new things. I put together the items and I'm gonna need them by late July, I could have just ordered them from the Avon website but the director of art is paying for them so I'm gonna need you to please help order them. Below is the list of the products with their corresponding product numbers:

SuperExtend Extreme Waterproof Mascara:               Product # 665-847 (Qty 2)
Avon Glow Shake and Go Bronzer (Light                  Product # 605-107 (Qty 2)
GLAZEWEAR Lip Gloss                                          Product # 441-597 (Qty 3)
TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Duo                               Product # 665-866 (Qty 2)
SuperSHOCK Mascara                                             Product # 455-475 (Qty 3)
ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector      Product # 286-989 (Qty 2)

Please give me the total price of these items. A check will be sent to you and my shipper will come to pick up the items when they arrive at your place, you could schedule a meeting somewhere for the delivery. I'm gonna need your name and address where you want the payment sent to including a phone number I can reach you on just in case of necessity.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day.

Thank you.
Vicki Sutton.
209-217-1151 (Text or Leave a message) "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAKEUP1US/internet/MAKEUP1US-AKA-Carole-Cole-or-Vicki-Sutton-avon-scam-request-to-ship-to-Alaska-Internet-1064527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAKEUP1.US