Complaint Review: MAMBO ODETTE'S SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES

• Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: carlitoway — montreal Quebec Canada
MAMBO ODETTE'S SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES
1322 BARNEY-JENKINS ROAD Felton, Delaware United States of America

MAMBO ODETTE'S SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES ONLY AFTER MONEY MISS ODETTE miss odette is only AFTER YOUR MONEY Felton, Delaware

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thetoadsbool uses many names. His new one is Mambo Odette. She does not post on scam reports. It is Virgil

my girl broke up with me and I wanted her backsomeone in haiti already do a spell and 2 months later ma girl cameback but then she decide she wanna stay by herselfI found miss odette u tube channel.Me watch all her videosshe look real and caring..I saw her website www.msodette.com and I ask for love spellshe send me a message back very fastwe talk and she ask me to send her a picture a me and my name and my girl name and date of birth and send her the packageI try to call her but no answerafter 3 days she answer she want money.I ask her to give me a guarantee she wont disappearno answerso I  beg her to send me back the packageno answer..

I m a worried for ma girl picture cause okay I did some research on miss odette and I see people say she put private pictures of her clients and date of birth and address and she enter in their names and pretend she s themisnt dis crazzzzyyyyyy !??!!

I also saw video from a boy he say miss odette send death threat to him cause she not like what he say about her http://www. [continued below]....
.....youtube.com/watch?v=vI4HtERT7yQ

I m a happy that miss odette doesnt know who I am cause she wont put my picture or send death threat to me but I told FBI and youtube to close her website and youtube and everything they give me her address to sue
florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Odetta_Washington_1227710/

miss odette is only after MONEY and not really wanna help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAMBO-ODETTES-SPIRITUAL-SUPPLIES-SERVICES/Felton-Delaware-19943/MAMBO-ODETTES-SPIRITUAL-SUPPLIES-SERVICES-ONLY-AFTER-MONEY-MISS-ODETTE-miss-odette-is-837409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAMBO ODETTE'S SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Victim of Love - (United States of America)

Forum Members: Beware Fraud and Spam PM Messagesby catherineyronwode  Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pmHello, all --

As you know, this forum hosts a private message (PM) service that is invisible to the eyes of the forum administrators, moderators, or any participants other than the senders and the receivers.

It has recently come to my attention that this PM system has been abused by one Virgil Bromaghin to solicit clients for himself. BEWARE.

Posting as a member called "mojojake," and using the faked email address of slblackthorne, Virgil Bromaghin recently spammed a number of forum members here via the PM system advertising the services of Dr. Corbeaux -- who happens to be himself.

In reviewing the history of public forum posts by mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux, i found quite a few from July and August 2010 in which mojojake was mentioning "a rootworker" whom he knew, offering to PM people "with details" about this worker, offering testimonials of the unnamed "worker" on behalf of his unnamed "sister" who had been helped, etc. The posts were far more subtle than our usual "great spell-caster" spammer, and the use of American English was flawless. I deleted all those posts, but left innocuous posts that contributed to discussions in a general way.

In his PMs, mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux disrespected the root doctors of AIRR (The Association of Indepenndent Readers and Rootworkers) and promoted the services of one "Dr. Corbeaux" (The name Dr. Corbeaux means Dr. Raven or Dr. Crow in French).

But ... guess what? Dr. E. of AIRR did some advanced internet sleuthing and found out that Virgil / mojojake / slblackthorne / Dr. Corbeaux is himself "Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux." In other words, he created a series of fake identities here in order to advertise his fake services by means of our PM system.

Misuse of our forum is an automatic banning offense, and mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux has been banned under his erstwhile user name, email address, and ip location address (Cox Communications, Fort Smith, Arkansas), but he can also be found elsewhere on the internet, under a variety of other fake names, so please, take this as a warning to only work with people you know and trust. The scammer and spammer mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux is not who he claims to be -- and his abuse of our PM system puts him on the same level as those spamming scammers who come here to promote fake pharamceuticals. BEWARE.

We want the Lucky Mojo Forum to be a safe, friendly, useful environment for all honest people. It is against our terms of service for any member to send an unsolicited PM to another member offering services for sale.

If at any time you are solicited for readings or rootwork by PM on this forum, please post all details here so that we can BAN the SCAMMERS.

introduced