Complaint Review: MANN BRACKEN LLC

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By:Fresno California
MANN BRACKEN LLC
28632 ROADSIDE RD STE 265 AGOURA HILLS, California U.S.A.

MANN BRACKEN LLC Aka GREAT SENECA FINANCIAL Aka WOLPOFF & ABRAMSON GARNISHING MY WAGES A SECOND TIME!!! I won the first time now they are doin it again! AGOURA HILLS California

*General Comment: Who is Great Seneca??

*Consumer Suggestion: Mann Bracken, LLC address to report this ABUSE

This reflects to a previous post I posted a year ago in 2007 regarding WOLPOFF& ABRAMSON-GREAT SENECA FINANCIAL GROUP GARNISHING MY WAGES Augora Hills California. When this company was garnishing my wages and I had filed a modification with the sherriff and WON! Now in 2008, they are doing it AGAIN, garnishing me for the same thing again and now for more money in the amount of $5339.10. I have never even receieved any initial court papers to even respond to to defend myself. In 2007 They have already garnished my income and collected over $2300.00 so far in just 6 mths in 2007! I am a single parent and barely survive on what I make! I also did more research and found a Federal Lawsuit on Mann Bracken LLC the report is a Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Mann Bracken and Creditors Interchange for Violations of Federal Law. ""How can the same people come after you again after you already won the case against them previously is that even right?"" I will fight them again and not allow this to keep happening. They did not even give me any paperwork to be able to respond in my defense. They went straight to garnishing my wages.

Does anyone have any info that will help me in my case? Any information will help! How can these people be stopped! I see reports all over the net on how fraudulant these people are but it has not stopped them, why?

I really could you some help. Thank you!

Cindysv764
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MANN-BRACKEN-LLC/AGOURA-HILLS-California-91301/MANN-BRACKEN-LLC-Aka-GREAT-SENECA-FINANCIAL-Aka-WOLPOFF-ABRAMSON-GARNISHING-MY-WAGES-A-S-369160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MANN BRACKEN LLC

#1 General Comment

Who is Great Seneca??

AUTHOR: Dee1848 - (United States of America)

Can someone please help me!!! I received my paycheck yesterday and noticed that my wages are being garnished by a company called Great Seneca. I was given a phone number by HR and was told to contact the attorney listed on the garnishment. The legal aid was so rude and wouldn't tell me anything other than I owe over $15,000 from 1998 and that the Companies name was Great Seneca. She wouldn't tell me why I owe or what this originated from.    I make $9.00 an hour and I have a daughter and 2 small grandchildren who I and helping to raise. I work 160 hrs a pay period to make ends meet and there is no way that I can pay these people 25% of my wages every 2 weeks.   I broke down and cried and prayed to GOD that this was a mistake. I don't know what to do from here... Can someone please help me!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Mann Bracken, LLC address to report this ABUSE

AUTHOR: Nvassarx - (U.S.A.)

Here are the addresses to send complaints:

National Arbitration Forum Complaints to