whereby

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Aspenartisan — aspen Colorado
MANN MARKETING/BOBBYMANN
Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

MANN MARKETING/BOBBYMANN Bobby Mann sold me on a guarantee to be on the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK or my money back UNDER CONTRACT and didn't deliver and wont pay me back or return my many email and calls. Ft Lauderdale Florida

I had a small handmade jewelry store in Aspen Colorado.  I fell victim to a fast talking yet sincere seeming character BOBBY MANN who said through the trust of an Aspen local TIM MOONEY with whom I was aquainted, that he had an in with the HOME SHOPPING CHANNEL.  I jumped through a thousand expensive hoops as he played me like a fiddle to secure lawyers to review his contracts, mailed many of my best jewelry samples to FLORIDA and lost $2,500. in retainer.  I foolishly believed a CONTRACT clearly stating if he did not have me on TV in a year, he would pay me the $2,500 back, would protect me from losing the money I did not have.  I was wrong.  I had to close my store and feel saddened there are people out there who take advantage of those of us who have dreams and are struggling to make them happen.  BOBBY MANN took others in my town also, yet I will let them speak out as they will for themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MANN-MARKETINGBOBBYMANN/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/MANN-MARKETINGBOBBYMANN-Bobby-Mann-sold-me-on-a-guarantee-to-be-on-the-HOME-SHOPPING-NET-1137779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MANN MARKETING/BOBBYMANN