Complaint Review: MAP Autoparts export

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pilar — Santiago Other
MAP Autoparts export
10755 SW 190 ST #71 Miami, Florida USA

MAP Autoparts export MAP Export Miami Auto Parts Export. They never send me the parts I order and paid Miami Florida

I ordered and paid for some Chevrolet parts on August 30th. They still don't send it to me as they promised, always keep saying that the parts are OK and they have to coordinate with warehouse. After one month, now,  they don't answer my emails and the phone number doesn't work. Until now I have not received the parts requested. They told me that the Company changed the address but they don't give me new address and new phone numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAP-Autoparts-export/Miami-Florida/MAP-Autoparts-export-MAP-Export-Miami-Auto-Parts-Export-They-never-send-me-the-parts-I-o-1087479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAP Autoparts export