Complaint Review: MARCHELL T DAVIS

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Tania Hammer — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
MARCHELL T DAVIS
221 E BRISTOL RD TREVOSE , Pennsylvania USA

MARCHELL T DAVIS MARCHELL DAVIS DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER MISUSE OF GOVERNMENT AND RIP OFF REPORT TREVOSE Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to sugestion

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stop telling lies

*Author of original report: To Advise

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: She needs to tell the truth

*General Comment: Advice....

MARCHELL T DAVIS OF TREVOSE PENNSYLVANIA PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM MY DEALERSHIP. SINCE THEN, WITH THE AID OF EX- EMPLOYESS SHE HAS ATTEMPTED TO EXTORT MONEY OUT ME. SHE MISUED THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE WHICH IS THERE TO HELP INDIVIDUALS WHO SINCERELY NEED IT. SHE BLATNTLY LIED ONLINE DEFAMING BOTH MYSELF AND MY DEALERSHIP. THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR IN BUSINESS, I AM A SINGLE MOTHER WHO HAS WORKED TREMENDOUSLY TO ACHIEVE ANY SMALL THINGS I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO. THIS WOMAN WENT ONLINE, ALLEGED THAT WE SELL VEHICLES WITH BAD TITLES; NOT THE CASE AT ALL. HER VEHICLE HAD A GOOD TITLE. SHE CLAIMED I NEVER REGISTERED HER CAR. THIS WAS POSTED IN MID OCTOBER. HER CAR HAD BEEN REGISTERED SINCE SEPTEMBER (SHE HAD HER REGISTRATION) AND STILL LIED ONLINE TO GET CUSTOMERS TO NOT TRUST ME OR MY BUSINESS. SHE STATED THAT ALL MY VEHICLES WERE MESSED UP. I DON'T RELEASE OR SELL A VEHICLE UNLESS I KNOW IT IS READY TO GO. [continued below]....

..... ASK THE MANY CUSTOMERS THAT WANT TO PURCHASE RIGHT AWAY BUT I TELL THEM THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE VEHICLE TO BE SERVICED. OR THE $10,'S OF THOUSANDS I'VE SPEND IN RECONDITIONING MY VEHICLES AT 3RD PARTY REPAIR FACILITIES. THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE CLOSED THIS CASE BECAUSE IT WAS EVIDENT THIS WOMAN IS A LIER. I AM FILING THIS REPORT BECAUSE SHE ATTACKED ME PERSONALLY STATING THAT I AM COMMITING FRAUD YET SHE IS THE ONE LYING AND WASTING DIFFERNT AGENCIES TIME. ONCE EVERYONE REVIEWS EVERYTHING AND REALIZE SHE IS LYING THEY CLOSE THE CASE. SHE FRAUDULENTLY TOLD THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE SHE PAID $35,334.60 FOR HER VEHICLE. SHE REALLY PAID $21,150.00 I DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE THAT MUCH BECAUSE I HAD TO PAY A HUGE (THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS) RISK FEE FOR THE LENDER TO EVEN DO THE LOAN BECUASE SHE MAKES IT A HABIT OF NOT PAYING ANYTHING BACK. SHE GOT A WARRANTY FROM THE LENDER AND THEN ALLEGED THAT SHE HAD JUST SPOKEN TO THEM AND DID NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. I CALLED THEM THE SAME DAY, THEY SAID, THEY HADNT SPOKEN WITH HER IN OVER A WEEK AND WHEN SHE DID CALL IT WAS JUST TO ASK THE CLAIMS PROCEDURE. SHE KNEW SHE HAD AN ACTIVE WARRANTY WHEN SHE WAS CALLING AND THREATENING ME. IT IS EVIDENT THAT NO ONE FILTERS THE INTERNET AND ASSURES THAT ACCURATE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO CONSUMERS. SITES LIKE THIS ONE CAN PUT A SMALL BUSINESS UNDER BY A COMPETITORS ACCESS TO MAKING UP STORIES TO STEAR BUSINESS AWAY FROM YOU. IT ALSO ALLOWS A WOMAN WHO I WORKED HARD ON GETTING FINANCED AND OPERTUNITY TO TRY TO HURT MY BUSINESS BECAUSE SHE CANT'S GET MONEY OUT OF ME. I AM NOT A BIG BUSINESS. I WORK HARD, MY TWO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE DAUGHTERS EVEN HELP OUT AT MY DEALERSHIP. IT IS REDICULOUS THAT THIS WOMAN CAN CONTINUE TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE, LIE, AND ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS. I AM NOT THE ONLY BUSINESS OWNER THAT HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS FROM HER. PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE UNCALLED FOR. WHILE I'M WORKING ALL DAY TO PROVIDE FOR MY DAUGHTERS THIS WOMAN BOASTS AS SHE PURCHASES A MERCEDES BENZ ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY SHE'S DEFRAUDED THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. GOING SO FAR AS GETTING HER HEALTHY ADULT SONS SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK PAYMENTS FOR "HER CARE". AS SHE LAUGHS SMUGGLY SHE STATES OVER AND OVER AGAIN "I DON'T NEED NO ONE TO F"CKING TAKE CARE OF ME, BUT IF THEY WANT TO PAY; F"** IT". SO, I WORK 6 DAYS A WEEK TO PROVIDE FOR MY TWO CHIILDREN WHILE THERE'S A HOUSEHOLD OF PEOPLE LAUGHING AT OUR GOVERNMENT, COLLECTING CHECKS, AND THEN TRYING TO MAKE LKIFE MORE DIFFICULT FOR THE REST OF US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARCHELL-T-DAVIS/TREVOSE-Pennsylvania-19053/MARCHELL-T-DAVIS-MARCHELL-DAVIS-DEFAMATION-OF-CHARACTER-MISUSE-OF-GOVERNMENT-AND-RIP-OFF-1133445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARCHELL T DAVIS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to sugestion

AUTHOR: MDavis - ()

in response to your sugestion she want take me to court or retain a lawyer because she is a liar I invite and I welcome her to take to me to court I encourage her to do so she wont she is a liar she took advantage of a sick person with leukemia that was on treat for 9 months that's what she did she throws her kids in everything she don't even pay attention to those girls they afraid of her

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stop telling lies

AUTHOR: MDavis - ()

Tania of hammer auto sales needs to stop it I can put up all the proof I have but I will take hours to do so let's just take it to court to see who is right or wrong I know what Im saying is the gospel truth I will even get you for slandering my name for defamation of character with this added to all the rest of the stuff I have. Why must you lie saying I tried to extort money from you with ex employees I have no contact with anyone that ever worked or works for you stop it your brother damage that R350 and you covered it up you stalled even trying to get me to lie to warranty company to get my sunroof fixed that you knew was broken you are a liar a cheat a sneak and a thief. Put money where your mouth is let's take it too court for the hundredth time

To Advise

AUTHOR: Tania Hammer - ()

I appreciate all the advice posted. I have spoken with my attorney in regards to this matter. This individual has made it a point to defame both myself and my business. I posted truths and documentation to show that she was doing nothing more than trying to hurt me and my business by lying and tarnishing my reputation for her own gain. If people are using this site because they've legitimately been wronged it's understandable but when people use it to post absolute lies and waste both consumers time and government time it's very upsetting. Especially when these types of sites show up on top listings of google and can (if not addressed properly) cause customers and vendors to form an opinion on you and your business based on one person’s lies instead of truth and facts. I posted this and responded to all original complaints with documentation and explanation in order to hopefully shed light on the allegations and give people a better understanding of who I am and what kind of business we do as well as show that these things were posted by an obviously unreliable source who posted blatent lies. You're right though, it would feel very good to watch this person recant Every lie posted and actually see some type of justice for the "little guy". There are NO real authorities out there that try to protect used car dealerships. We have a bad stigma coming from the 70's and 80's when there were a lot of bad business dealers. Now, there is no one there for those of us that love this business and go through the endless "red tape" that it takes just to open our business let alone the numerous regulations we abide by on a day to day. If I call for help due to a customer defrauding us or even a lender; that help is NO where to be found. If a customer calls the same entities wether a lie or not, I would have to go through a huge process to disprove any allegation with no reward other than, "ok, seems like everything is fine" Nothing happens to the lying accuser and there is no compensation for our time and resources. It's very true that this is a lesson that should be taught and hopefully it will bring about a sense of responsibility before attempting to defame people and companies for your own gain...  Thanks for the post.

Tania

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

She needs to tell the truth

AUTHOR: MDavis - ()

Tania let's take it to court you never responded to attorney general or the loan company I have all my documentation . Let's   to court I can prove all that I said is true have the warranty company and Mercedes dealer as proof all receipts even the finance company on my side. All you do is lie. Stop bringing your children into IT USING THAT AS A PLEA FOR SYMPATHY!!!!!!!! You are not a good business person everyone I spoke to told me I trusted you because you use to work for autofinders and I thought you were a good business person. Extort money from you please you still owe me and fiancé a thousand dollars you we're suppose to pay the first time my truck went into the dealership you lied to the manager told him you we're sending a check up he never got it you are just a liar is all got people calling my home asking for money to remove this from rip off report f* out here. Your ex employees are ex employees because you are a scandalous liar....they all probably found out about you and the truth!!!!!!!dont write sh* you can't back up sweetie because i have all my proof boo boo have a good day and god bless you!!!!!!! You will be hearing from a lawyer soon you lied about mileage on the car I have proof doesn't match what you gave the finance company mileage you sent you played me I didn't check behind you to read it as I always do because I trusted you I learned a valuable lesson from you which is my number one rule don't trust anyone you need to get it together if customers aren't trusting you it's because you give them reason not toooooooo!!!!!! take that to the bank!!!!!!!! As far as the attorney general office you never responded to them and I have the proof they told me to get a lawyer for you

#5 General Comment

Advice....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

I suggest that you teach this person a REAL lesson and sue them for every dime you can get. Retain a lawyer and sue this individual for slander and defamation of character, you can also probably toss in character assassination as well. The only way the person who is going after you on the web is going to learn NOT to do this behaviour is to punish them for it. Logic and reason never get through to people like that. The ONLY way they learn is when they are made to pay for their actions.

You have a good solid case for a civil suit. A lawyer only has to provide a court order and everything this person has posted on RoR can be available.

On a personal note, even if this PITA customer doesnt respect what you have done, I do. As a manager I understand the sacrafices you make to run your business and keep customers happy. What this poster has done to you is WRONG!!!! Its petty little drama hags like them that make the job just that much MORE difficult. To any person who has not had to "grow" a business, they wouldnt understand what you have to do. I do. Im telling you that YOU need to go after that poster. Yes you will probably have to spend some money, but TRUST ME!!! You will feel so much better once you have that person in front of a judge. Let them pull their BS in front of a judge, and see how fat they end up IN JAIL for it.

People who use RoR and other such sites for petty imagined vendettas really screw it up for those people who have a actual problem. This poster needs to be taught a valuable lesson. One their parents SHOULD have taught them when they were children. Unfortunatly for the aggressor, this lesson will now be learned in a court of law. You can bet THAT lesson will stick.

And wouldnt it feel SO GOOD to have to watch that person recant EVERY post that is a lie??