Complaint Review: MARIA DUVAL CLARVORANT

MARIA DUVAL CLARVORANT
208, RUE DU GALET DE GARGANTUA Internet United States of America

MARIA DUVAL CLARVORANT ALMOST FELL FOR IT - UNTIL.. DIVONNE LES BAINS, Internet

*General Comment: There are NO real clairvoyants

I 1st searched for online psychic's & came across a link to "Maria Duval" & I had 1 free question to ask her. My question was a financial one of course.

Since then I have recieved 3 postage mails from her within a period of 2 months, each containing from 5-8 full pages.  To be honest, due to my financial vulnerability I almost let Maria Duval slither her way into my credit card. I was on the phone ringing my bank for an increase of funds, about to finally pay this lady after have reading her 3rd very convincing & believable letter telling me that the 6 numbers she sent to me will win me tens of thousands of dollars.

I was a step away from being ripped off, until i was like hmm, something didnt look right about the whole transaction. I googled "Digital Pay Europa" and thats when I saw a heading about a "Maria Callas" ripoff report about claiming to have all this insigt into someones future or destiny.

I looked into it which brought me to this cool Rippoff.com site & I put in Maria Duval search and ''daaaym'' this confirmed my suspision. I hung up on my bank, signed up for membership here & am writing my story to you now.

Just when I was starting to think this lady was real and all she is doing is preying on the needy.. she got nerve!

I would like to thank you all for sharing your rip off stories because it actually saved me from becoming another victim to Maria Duvals scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARIA-DUVAL-CLARVORANT/internet/MARIA-DUVAL-CLARVORANT-ALMOST-FELL-FOR-IT-UNTIL-DIVONNE-LES-BAINS-Internet-599369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARIA DUVAL CLARVORANT

#1 General Comment

There are NO real clairvoyants

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

If there were what's to prevent them from buying a lotto ticket for themselves instead of asking YOU or money?

Any REAL clairvoyant is so wealthy they have no need of asking for any more cash,

Let that be your guide, if they ask for Money, they're FAKE.

Some years ago Our local Sheriff raided some 17 local joints advertising "Palm readers and Psychics" he said he wasn't impressed, if they were real they'd have known he was coming.