• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: gail — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
1285 baring blvd #409 sparks, Nevada United States of America

MARIA DUVAL - DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER maria duval Maria said my husband is going to be coming into some money in 2010. My husband passed away in September 2009. I highly doubt if he will be lucky sparks, Nevada

Please do not fall for Psychic fortune tellers.  I received a letter from Maria Duval, Destiny Research Center.

She explained how my husband was going to be successful and or wealthy, that 2010 was going to be his year and what his lucky # was.  What she failed to mention is my husband passed away in September 2009.  I don't see success in his future.  She also had my new address and had my husbands name on it.  He has never lived in this house and should not be connected with this address.

She also wanted to confirm his date of birth.  She is not very psychic is she.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARIA-DUVAL-DESTINY-RESEARCH-CENTER/sparks-Nevada-89434/MARIA-DUVAL-DESTINY-RESEARCH-CENTER-maria-duval-Maria-said-my-husband-is-going-to-be-co-540722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARIA DUVAL - DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER