• Report: #1019066

Complaint Review: MARINE LOGISTICS GROUP LLC

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: last scammed — ponte vedra beach Florida United States of America
MARINE LOGISTICS GROUP LLC
200 MALAGA ST. SUITE 1 Internet United States of America

MARINE LOGISTICS GROUP LLC BRIAN AND KAREN SOLIEL I WAS THE LATEST MATE/ENGINEER/REFIT MNGR. ON THEIR LATEST SCAM Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ronald Dean Farmer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FUGITIVE ARREST

I am the latest so called Mate/Engineer/Refit mngr. for these professional scam artist. I met with Brian at a

diner in St. Augustine Fl. He told me he and his wife were buying a bed and breakfast in St. Augustine and

he wanted to bring the 63ft Searay here and he would pay for my Capt. license and my STCW along with my dive certification if I would oversee the refit on the vessel.

After driving to Titusville to start the project I came across a few people who Marine Logistics Group

still owed money and had not been paid,so I took down info. After a couple of weeks on the vessel I could tell something just wasnt quite right,not having money for anything and brian never showing up and so on.

I stayed on the vessel hoping my instincts were wrong and carried on with the project. Brian and Karen showed up after I saw the boat was in the water and I had moved it to the municple marina from the yard next door.We moved the boat-63ft. Searay now named " BOAT DRINKS " to its last known location in Ponce Inlet. I left the boat after he emailed me and promised he wired me money,well never got it and now I know he was never going to pay me after I lived aboard with no heat or air or stove or microwave and was on the boat for a month straight. I am currently working with the original broker and trying to help him get at least some of his 20k he has invested in the boat, along with others who have been ripped off by these scum sucking bottom feeding professional scam artist.

I will keep this post informed .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARINE-LOGISTICS-GROUP-LLC/internet/MARINE-LOGISTICS-GROUP-LLC-BRIAN-AND-KAREN-SOLIEL-I-WAS-THE-LATEST-MATEENGINEERREFIT-MNG-1019066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARINE LOGISTICS GROUP LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ronald Dean Farmer

AUTHOR: Marine Logistics Group - (USA)

Ronald Farmer the poster of the ROR complaint is indeed and past working less than 40 days as a  contract employee who was terminated after making fraudulent misrepresentations to securing employment by our firm and then further failing a criminal background check, returned shortly after the first month of his employment.

He was further terminated because at the time of his termination, there was a fugitive warrant pending for Mr. Farmers arrest. Upon learning of his criminal background spread over three cities in two states, he was immediately terminated. Notwithstanding the outstanding fugitive warrant as a serious flaw in character, our firm is a US Marshal custodial service provider which requires vessel employees to have a clean background as a condition of our bonding and insurance.

Because Ron Farmer fraudulently misrepresented his criminal history and yacht management resume experience, we did know of his ineligibility to either be credentialed for neither future employment nor his inability to perform anything he was hired to do.  We have not been able to verify any of the following references that Ronald Farmer provided us with, as to their knowledge of his extensive criminal background while allegedly working on other vessels.

His References

? Captain Lance Bondhus ? lancebondhus@yahoo.com ? (954) 817-5740 ? M/Y Natalita 111
? Captain Cavin Henry ? Henrycav@juno.com ? (904) 591-3620 ? M/Y Grits
? Captain Chad Wright ?capt.chadwright@gmail.com (954) 258-0504 ? M/Y Sheer Bliss

See below:

FUGITIVE WARRANT
FUG FROM COLORADO / FW07E00132
CHG: FAILED TO APPEAR / DOMESTIC VIOL
WARR# P060881 / *** NO BOND ***

According to information provided, Steamboat Springs Co. Ronald Dean Farmer, 41, Steamboat Springs was arrested for Harassment, harassment (domestic violence), third-degree assault, child abuse (SSPD)

According to information provide Miami Dade (and Broward) FL. Ronald Dean Farmer,  Steamboat Springs was repeatedly arrested for

DISORDERLY INTOXICATION
COCAINE/POSSESSION

Ron Farmer was advised shortly after his arrest that he needed to only execute a full release to be paid any money that is rightfully due him, to which he has refused, choosing rather to knowingly and tortuously interfere with our business and post silly ramblings such as this one.

This matter has been turned over to corporate counsel and a lawsuit has been initiated against Mr. Farmer. Anyone else that conspires to tortuously interfere in our or our affiliates business with Mr. Farmer will also be named in that action.

Marine Logistics Group, LLC

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FUGITIVE ARREST

AUTHOR: Marine Logistics Group - (United States of America)

The poster of this complaint is Ronald Dean Farmer who fraudulently misrepresented is credentials when applying for a position with our firm. As a US Marshal Custodial service provider each contract employee of which Mr. Farmer was, is required to at minimum satisfactorily complete a background check. When Mr. farmer was hired, he represented that he had no criminal history.

Upon investigation, an extensive criminal background was discovered covering three cities in two states, along with an outstanding fugitive warrant for a variety of drug related offenses including third-degree assault and child abuse. Ronald Dean Farmer was immediately terminated and removed from the vessel.

Because of Mr Farmer's extensive criminal drug related felony conviction(s), he was ineligible to be credentialed or to have employment as originally set forth.

to  See below:

FUG FROM COLORADO / FW07E00132
CHG: FAILED TO APPEAR / DOMESTIC VIOL
WARR# P060881 / *** NO BOND ***

Steamboat Springs Co. Ronald Dean Farmer, 41, Steamboat Springs -
Harassment, harassment (domestic violence), third-degree assault, child
abuse (SSPD)

DISORDERLY INTOXICATION
COCAINE/POSSESSION

Rather than address this matter thru petty internet postings, we have referred the matter to our corporate attorney who has requested of Mr. Farmer a full release of any claims prior to making any disbursement. Absent of that resolve, our attorney has been instructed to file a lawsuit against Mr. Farmer such to resolve the matter. Any person conspiring to tortuously interfere with our business or our affiliates with Mr Farmer, will be equally and swiftly prosecuted along with Mr. Framer.

Marine Logistics Group, LLC