Complaint Review: MARIO GARCIA/THE HOME LOAN MART

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: ed — STANTON California United States of America
MARIO GARCIA/THE HOME LOAN MART
VIRTUAL/5000BIRCH NEWPORT BEACH CA Internet United States of America

MARIO GARCIA/THE HOME LOAN MART PUT 95K IN MY BANK ACCT I WILL GET YOUR LOAN Internet

*Consumer Comment: mario garcia victim

mario claimed he would get me a loan wholesale like the big banks do.he convinced me to put my down payment 95 thousand dollars in cash in his bank acct. checked hm out .the building he has a virtual office in is all wells fargo .his bank acct. is wells fargo,wells fargo was to be the mortage lender.it was very lucky for me mario sent 60 thousand to the title company.we missed 6 closings.so mario got me into a lease option.if i default i will lose 65 thousand dollars more.mario convinces everyone to move out of their homes.so the owner of the home is stuck in the middle as well.the fbi said if we can find more victims they will make a class action case.35,000 dollars is not enough for the fbi to worry about.wells fargo was very pissed to hear about mario,so they told him to stop using their logo,he told me i had a loan with loan numbers  ha ha ha ha what a joke.t is now march 7 2012 mario feels bad that he is going bk.you cant go bk on fraud,you cant go bk on theft.i did not make mario a loan he took my money and did not send all of it to the title company or get me the guaranteed home loan.has anyone else got ripped off by this guy?we know he is in littleton cool.sometimes las vegas and irvine/newport beach ca.he also has a little site called gucci wolf which im sure he looks for mre victims.pleasr help if you know this thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARIO-GARCIATHE-HOME-LOAN-MART/internet/MARIO-GARCIATHE-HOME-LOAN-MART-PUT-95K-IN-MY-BANK-ACCT-I-WILL-GET-YOUR-LOAN-Internet-850525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARIO GARCIA/THE HOME LOAN MART

mario garcia victim

AUTHOR: buyer in florida - (United States of America)

I'm also a Mario Garcia victim i will be going to the FBI Saturday 17 to report him. If you wan to contact me my email is [email protected]