Complaint Review: MARIOS USED CARS

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Errica Bertsch — Livingston Texas
MARIOS USED CARS
411 SPENCER HWY SOUTH HOUSTON , Texas USA

MARIOS USED CARS SOLD ME A TRUCK AND GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE NOW TRYING TO PROSECUTE ME FOR THE CONTRACT THAT IS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE NOR DID I EVER HAVE THIS TRUCK SOUTH HOUSTON Texas

signed contract for an F250 . The truck neeeded repairs and the next day  they gave the truck to another person and hold me liable because I signed the contract I will be the first to say that I have been 100 percent cooperative trying to recover this vehicle. Apparently they cannot find it and are looking to prosecute me for hiding the vehicle from them. First of all how do I hide some thing that I never had...not that I would do that...I say RECOVER THE DARN THING AND RELEASE ME FROM MY CONTRACT !!  and why wont t the car lot answer any of my Attorney's calls I have reports to the BBB to the FTC and the Texas Attorney General, now about to file a lawsuit in small claims court to put it all together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARIOS-USED-CARS/SOUTH-HOUSTON-Texas-77587/MARIOS-USED-CARS-SOLD-ME-A-TRUCK-AND-GAVE-IT-TO-SOMEONE-ELSE-NOW-TRYING-TO-PROSECUTE-ME-1068868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARIOS USED CARS