Complaint Review: MARK ALFRED

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: SHAI MARKITA ALFRED — MANSFIELD Texas
MARK ALFRED
1717 MARTINIQUE LANE, MANSFIELD, Texas USA

MARK ALFRED MARK ALFRED DEADBEAT CRACKHEAD WOMAN BEATING ABUSIVE FATHER MANSFIELD Texas

MARK ALFEED IS A VERY ABUSIVE SCHIZOPHRENIC BI POLAR JEKYL AND HYDE TYPE OF PERSON. I SHOULD KNOW, I AM HIS DAUGHTER AND THIS IS MY TESTIMONY.

MY FATHER IS NOT ONLY VERY CONTROLLING BUT VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE TOWARDS ME AND MY MOTHER, MARY W AND WHEN HE DOES DRUGS OR DRINKS IT DOESNT MAKE IT ANY BETTER.

I INSIST ON MAKING THIS A PUBLIC ISSUE TO GET OTHERS TO SEE HOW DANGEROUS AND DEVIOUS THIS MAN CAN BE. HE PUTS ON THIS VERY LIKABLE FACE IN PUBLIC BUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS HE IS A DEMON THAT CONTROLD ME AND MY MOTHER AND WE ARE PRISONERS IN OUR OWN HOME.

MY MOTHER WORKS VERY HARD AS A NURSE AT A HOSPITAL IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS AND HE DEMANDS HER MONEY AND IN ORDER FOR HER TO KEEP ANY, SHE HAS TO HIDE IT. HE HAS BEEN LOCKED UP FOR DOMESTIC BATTERY AGAINST MY MOTHER AND CONTINUES TO HURT HER IN PRIVATE.

HE DOESNT HIT ME ANYMORE CAUSE HE KNOW I WILL FIGHT BACK UNLIKE MY MOTHER. [continued below]....

..... HIS ABUSE IN THE PAST LEAD ME TO DOING HARDCORE DRUGS, RUNNING AWAY, CONSIDERING PROSTITUTION AND FINDING SAFETY IN THE ARMS OF ANY MAN THAT WOULD HELP ME.

ME AND MY MOTHER MOVED OUT ONCE AND GOT OUR OWN PLACE BUT HIS THREATS OF HURTIMNG HER LEAD US BACK HOME WITH HIM. BACK TO HELL. MY MOM WONT LEAVE HIM, I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE CAUSE ONCE I MOVE OUT WHO WILL BE AROUND TO PROTECT HER?

MY DAD WILL GO IN THE GARAGE FOR HOURS AND SMOKE HIS WEED AND CRACK COCAINE AND THEN COME OUT ALL PARANOID AND PISSED OFF AT ME AND MY MOM. WE HATE THE SMELL OF THAT CRACK COCAINE, ITS HARD TO NOT NOTICE IT AND USUALLY WHEN HE EMERGES FROM THE HOURS OF CLOSET SMOKING HIS CRACK, THE PEOPLE TO SUFFER ARE ME AND MY MOM.

I  SOMETIMES WORRY ABOUT MY PARENTS DECISIONS AND HOW RATIONAL THEY REALLY ARE. WHEN MY DAD WAS LOCKED UP FOR DOMESTIC BATTERY, MY MOM HAD GUYS OVER AND I WAS A VIRGIN AT THAT TIME AND SHE ALLOWED THE GUY SHE WAS WITH, HIS SON HAD SEX WITH ME AND I WAS ONLY A VIRGIN.

I KNOW MY DAD HAS SOME TYPE OF MENTAL DISORDER AND I SOMETIMES WONDER IF I HAVE HIS SAME MENTAL ILLNESS. MY MOM WAS MOLESTED AS A CHILD BY HER UNCLE AND MAYBE THATS WHY SHE DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING WAS WRONG WHEN SHE LET THAT 19 YEAR OLD BOY HAVE ME WHEN I WAS ONLY 14.

I'M JUST LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE IT ALL MAKE SENSE AND WRITING THIS GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND.
I HAVE CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE SEVERAL TIMES BUT I'M HANGING IN THERE DOING MY BEST TO STAY OFF OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PCP LACED WEED LAST SUMMER AND PROMISED NEVER TO DO THAT AGAIN. I NEVER DID DRUGS FOR RECREATION LIKE MY FATHER BUT TO EASE MY PAIN.

SHAI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARK-ALFRED/MANSFIELD-Texas/MARK-ALFRED-MARK-ALFRED-DEADBEAT-CRACKHEAD-WOMAN-BEATING-ABUSIVE-FATHER-MANSFIELD-Texas-1085742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARK ALFRED