Complaint Review: MARK BRITTON

• Reported By: HANNA SUKME — District of Columbia United States of America
MARK BRITTON
255 DYKWAT ST., SEATTLE, WASHINGTON Internet United States of America

MARK BRITTON AVVO MARK BRITTON SCAMMER MARK BRITTON AVVO Internet

I have this horrible experience with this guy Mark Britton who is now with Avvo. The world should know who he is. He and I had a horrible relationship. He would call me names when he would drink. He used to tie me up and spank me, and told me to tell him I was his "B**ch". We used to go out and he would trie to sell me to guys.  When he became famous at Avvo and he had all of a suden all this cash, like, I asked him to borrow and he said GO TO H**L YOU W***E! This guy is SLEASY. be careful of him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARK-BRITTON/internet/MARK-BRITTON-AVVO-MARK-BRITTON-SCAMMER-MARK-BRITTON-AVVO-Internet-931488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARK BRITTON