Complaint Review: MARK DULISSE

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Disgusted Dan — San Francisco California United States of America
MARK DULISSE
Internet Canada

MARK DULISSE SALESPRESS PRO MARK REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED FROM HIM FROM HIM DOES NOT WORK. ==== BEWARE OF MARK DULISSE; HE IS A CROOK AND A FRAUD, Internet Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Misleading Complaint

I purchased SalesPress Pro from Mark Dulisse and it did not work. I submitted a support ticket to tell them and they had excuse after excuse and then finally tried to blame me and tell me I had to learn some programming so I could use it. Mind you, the written guarantee states that a refund will be issued if the software has any problems. Well, that statement was obviously a lie as well.

Not only would he not issue me a refund but he is rude and quite unprofessional. He should not be trusted. Stay away from this jerk.

MARK REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED FROM HIM DOES NOT WORK.

==== BEWARE OF MARK DULISSE; HE IS A CROOK AND A FRAUD======

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARK-DULISSE/internet/MARK-DULISSE-SALESPRESS-PRO-MARK-REFUSED-TO-ISSUE-A-REFUND-EVEN-THOUGH-THE-PRODUCT-I-PURCH-967249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARK DULISSE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Misleading Complaint

AUTHOR: Mark Dulisse - (United States of America)

Obviously, to state that SalesPressPro.com WP Theme does not work is very misleading.

Thousands have purchased this. It is a wordpress theme, created on clean code with wordpress default code.

Now, the thing about wordpress, is that if you have installed some wordpress plugins that are bad code, and have a lot of java conflicts, it will create problems for your wordpress theme, css conflicts, etc.

The first thing to do as a webmaster is to check your wordpress plugins and if they are in conflict with the theme.

The thing about SalesPressPro is that you don't really need any additional wordpress plugins. There are many scripts included in the theme itself. It is powerful.

Here is closing reviews at warriorforum on SalesPressPro:

warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/681325-live-salespresspro-2-0-most-advanced-wp-theme-ever-developed.html

As for the claim that I never gave you a refund. I have no clue. Please email me personally (hit the reply button) and send me proof that I never refunded, and I can do so.

Additionally, I am more than happy to give you a complimentary on another great product of your choice.

Mark Dulisse