Complaint Review: MARK DULISSE

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Disgusted Dan — San Francisco California United States of America
MARK DULISSE
Internet Canada

MARK DULISSE SALESPRESS PRO MARK REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED FROM HIM FROM HIM DOES NOT WORK. ==== BEWARE OF MARK DULISSE; HE IS A CROOK AND A FRAUD, Internet Canada

I purchased SalesPress Pro from Mark Dulisse and it did not work. I submitted a support ticket to tell them and they had excuse after excuse and then finally tried to blame me and tell me I had to learn some programming so I could use it. Mind you, the written guarantee states that a refund will be issued if the software has any problems. Well, that statement was obviously a lie as well.

Not only would he not issue me a refund but he is rude and quite unprofessional. He should not be trusted. Stay away from this jerk.

MARK REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED FROM HIM DOES NOT WORK.

==== BEWARE OF MARK DULISSE; HE IS A CROOK AND A FRAUD======

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARK-DULISSE/internet/MARK-DULISSE-SALESPRESS-PRO-MARK-REFUSED-TO-ISSUE-A-REFUND-EVEN-THOUGH-THE-PRODUCT-I-PURCH-967249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARK DULISSE