Complaint Review: MARK E KOHL

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:COLUMBUS Ohio
MARK E KOHL
P.O. BOX 1120 TAVERNIER, Florida U.S.A.

MARK E KOHL FRAUD,LIAR,CROOK,SCUMBAG, BEWARE CUSTOMERS TAVERNIER Florida

*Consumer Comment: Still haven't been able to find anyone to extort money from eh? Hahaha

Mark E. Kohl, Attorney at Law
305-394-0760
P.O. Box 1120
Tavernier FL 33070

MARK KOHL FORMER MONROE COUNTY STATE ATTORNEY IS A LIAR AND SCUMBAG. ANYONE FROM THE KEYS KNOWS HE SCREWED ALOT OF PEOPLE AND FILED BOGUS CRIMINAL CASES AGAINST PEOPLE ONLY TO COLLECT BILLS FOR HIS CLIENTS. THEN WHEN REAL CRIMES OCCURED HE IGNORE THEM BECAUSE FRIENDS OF HIS OR AQUAINTENCES WERE INVOLVED. THIS MAN IS A SCUMBAG OF SCUMBAG ATTORNEYS.

YOU CAN READ MORE FROM A LOCAL VICTIM OF HIS BY GOING TO
WWW(DOT)MARKKOHL(DOT)COM

DO NOT USE THIS SCUMBAG...

HERES ANOTHER LETTER FROM A MAN HE LEY BE VICTIMIZED AND DIDNT DO A D**N THING..

My name is Kevin M I own and operate Amelia River Cruises & Charters in Fernandina Beach, Florida. In the fall of 2006 my wife and I drove to Key West to look at a few commercial tour boats that were for sale. We looked at a 45' 49 passenger U.S. Coast Guard Inspected vessel that was chained to the dock at the Ocean Key House Resort. The asking price was $110,000 the broker informed me that there were outstanding dock fees and that is why the vessel had been chained to the dock. I expressed an interest and told the broker that I would make an offer in a week or so.

Two days latter the broker called to inform me that the vessel was to be auction off the very next morning at the Ocean Key House Resort and that the hotel had taken possession of the vessel for the delinquent dock fees and the starting bid would be $61,000. The next morning I called the Resort and spoke with the manager Mr. Steve Boswell I asked him if in fact the vessel was to be auctioned off that morning his response was yes and then he handed the phone to his attorney Allen Eckstein. I asked Mr. Eckstein if the Resort now owned the vessel and if there were any other outstanding leans on the vessel. Mr. Eckstein told me that the Resort did now own the vessel and that there were no other outstanding leans. I them called the broker to ask if he could attend the auction on my behalf, I authorized him to bid up to $71,000 plus a 10% broker fee for him.

At 10:15 that morning I received a call form the broker that the boat was mine for $71,000. I received a bill of sale from attorney Eckstein and took possession of the vessel. After a month in dry dock and with about $20,000 in repairs my wife and I were sailing our new tour boat from Marathon Key north to Amelia Island Florida. We stopped in Miami that first night and I received a phone call From Mr. Robert Krutko, Robert explained to me that I did not own the vessel and that it had been stolen from him.

I then called Attorney Eckstein he assured me that the vessel was in fact mine and the everything had been done lawfully, My next call was to a Maritime Attorney in Miami I explained my situation to him, his first question to me was did the Resort arrest the vessel and was there a U.S. Marshal at the auction my answer was no. The Attorney then told me that I in fact could not own the vessel and that the transaction in his opinion was not done poperly.

By this time we were on our way to Ft. Lauderdale and I had made arraignments to stop at First Performance Marina for some engine repair. Just as we were pulling in to the marina we were boarded by the U.S.Coast Guard and then the Broward County Sheriffs Department they looked at my bill of sale they both told me that the bill of sale was not worth the paper it was written on. I then made arraignments with the marina to leave the boat there and we returned to north Florida that was the last time I saw the boat and I was out $91,000.

I then hired an attorney in Jacksonville and after about a month of haggling the resort did return my purchase price of $71,000 and the broker did return his 10% fee.

I am out at lest $20,000 and the hole ordeal has been a nightmare. I am convinced that the Ocean Key House Resort ,Mr.Steve Boswell, Attorney Allen Eckstein and Mr. John Evens the young man that hot-wired and then removed the vessel from Cudjoe Bay and returned it back to the resort all participated in the Grand theft of this vessel. I am also convinced that had the Monroe County Sheriff's Department the F.W.C and the States Attorney's office in Key West had done there jobs I would not have had to endure this nightmare. Mr. Krutko and I do not have the financial were with all to go after this type of injustice and I am very disappointed in the way this has been handled by those governmental organization that are sworn to up hold the laws in this state.
Sincerely
Kevin M

HES A REAL SCUMBA. THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE TO ANY HONEST HARD WORKING ATTORNEY...

Keys scumbag buster
COLUMBUS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARK-E-KOHL/TAVERNIER-Florida-33070/MARK-E-KOHL-FRAUDLIARCROOKSCUMBAG-BEWARE-CUSTOMERS-TAVERNIER-Florida-414378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARK E KOHL

Still haven't been able to find anyone to extort money from eh? Hahaha

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Why haven't you sued them

Why haven't you sued them and the alleged government officials that you continue to slander if you are right?

Why have you stopped slandering the government officials that deemed everything was done correctly? Threatened with a suit there too?

And why do you keep alleging that others agree with you when there is no one that does? Why do you talk to yourself through different screen names? When are you finally going to accept the summons and appear in court?

Please provide proof of your fraudulent allegations that I have different screennames (unlike your dumbass that does and signs 'robert' to them you loser) and that I post on sites all over the internet.

Much like your boyfriend, proven fraud, charles, you can't and is just one of your many, many lies on this site. You really are not as important in the scheme of life as you seem to think. That's why your bogus claims are unfounded and no one takes your lies seriously. I have no need to follow you over the internet....I debunk your claims right here.

Why does the price of the canoe in question keep changing? That's another lie you've been throwing around for awhile.

And why are you 'busting' yourself?