Complaint Review: MARKEL Insurance Company

• Reported By: H — Parker Colorado USA
MARKEL Insurance Company
4600 Cox Road Internet United States of America

MARKEL Insurance Company RIP OFF Insurance company Internet

I have been a client of Markel Insurance company for the past 2 years. They have great fitness insurance. However, after speaking with my insurance agent Nancy Ramirez about my policy   #3602HF325440-3  to get me covered for fitness insurance and ad my business as additionally insured. SHE told me they would NOT do it due to the fact that I was getting coverage from ANOTHER insurance company policy for my business! This is ludicrious!!! WHO turns down someone for insurance just because they carry a separate policy elsewhere on their business!!! STUPID. ON top of that my current policy which was paid in full and does not expire for another couple of months, they are refusing to refund me my MONEY!! DO NOT GET A FITNESS INSURANCE POLICY WITH THESE PEOPLE. TOO bad for them because they were about to get a bunch of business due to the fact I was referring my instructors to get a fitness policy with them!!! I have since CANCELED this policy and sent a MASS email out to every fitness individual I know to NOT get insurance through this company!!!! ON top of that they DID NOT even have the correct address under the certificate for the past 2 years!!! So I guess its a good thing..Id rather get out NOW before something happend and I HAD to use them!! YOU get what you pay for these days AND these people just get your MONEY! So take my advice do your research and if you want some info on some GOOD insurance companies then let me know..Ill get you the information on the OTHER guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARKEL-Insurance-Company/internet/MARKEL-Insurance-Company-RIP-OFF-Insurance-company-Internet-871411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARKEL Insurance Company