Complaint Review: MARKETCHOISE - Corporate Research International

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
MARKETCHOISE - Corporate Research International
1075 Second Ave New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 450-6758848
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

MARKETCHOISE - Corporate Research International Sent me a letter with a check for $2980.00 New York New York

I recived a letter/check from this company asking me to go shopping. My letter has a 'Representative ID'. I called they asked me for it, I gave it to them.

I asked ALOT of questions and the man "Tony Simmons" did not want to answer them. So my husband called. They asked for the 'Representative ID' he gave it to them, and didnt even get that I had called 5 minutes with the same one. That threw up a red flag.

So my check was for $2,980.00

$300.00-probation training
$2330.00-money gram/western union
$150.00-service fees
$200.00-shopping

My husband asked "Tony Simmons" who we sent the money to and he would not tell us until we have the money in our hands. So he (my husband) said we do and we are sending it tomorrow, so then he said we send it to "Laura Baker"

We then hung up the phone came on here and found out this was all a scam.

Needless to say I ripped up that "check" and we are going to make phone calls on Monday to inform our bank and whoever else we need to. These people are messed up for doing this to good people.

Banknoyes
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARKETCHOISE-Corporate-Research-International/New-York-New-York-10022/MARKETCHOISE-Corporate-Research-International-Sent-me-a-letter-with-a-check-for-298000-427019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARKETCHOISE - Corporate Research International