Complaint Review: MARLO FURNITURE

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:CLARKSBURG Maryland
MARLO FURNITURE
725 Rockville Pike ROCKVILLE, Maryland U.S.A.

MARLO FURNITURE DON'T KNOW WHO CAN HELP ME MARLO HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER 5 YEAR WARRANTY IS A RIP OFF MATERIAL OF SOFA IS THE WORST SPENT TO MUCH MONEY TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS ROCKVILLE Maryland

I purchased almost 10,000 dollars worth of furniture in August 2007 for a new home. living room sofa's were 1000.00 dollars a piece. within 2months the sofa was coming apart from it seams don't even sit on the sofa's often .it took me almost 4 months to have some one come out to look at sofa. when came out said yes it is the material of the sofa so they replaced it. like 3 weeks later now both sofas are coming apart at the seams, still don't sit on sofa's often because material starts to spread.

I have been contacting Marlo's customer service department since September 2008 and I am still getting a run around that i have to call the warranty department. I call them they say call Marlo, I call Marlo ask to speak to a manager there is never one available. they are so rude and disrepectful. they put you on hold and hang up on you. they tell you one thing somebody else tells you something else from the same corparate office if that is there corparate office. then they should have been out of business along time ago the way they treat you .

it's easy for them to take your money and then they make you buy the warranty and it does'nt cover anything. furniture is not good quality at all. material is terrible. I don't even want my money back I just want some better quality furniture and to be treated better as a customer. I will tell everyone never to buy furniture from Marlo. Where do you go from here to get help. I worked hard for my money to buy furniture and I can't even enjoy it.

Stacey
CLARKSBURG, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARLO-FURNITURE/ROCKVILLE-Maryland-20850/MARLO-FURNITURE-DONT-KNOW-WHO-CAN-HELP-ME-MARLO-HAS-THE-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-5-YEA-397462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARLO FURNITURE