Complaint Review: MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: MarisaPA — center Pennsylvania United States of America
MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd
ROOM 1905,NAM WO HONG BUILDING 148 WING LOK STREET Internet United States of America

MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd HKMASO@GMAIL.COM dressale.com dress scam...fraudulant company Hong Kong, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: mail to the customer service

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: negociate with the customer service

I had ordered my daughters communion dress from this company Feb 2nd, paid by credit card...the $ was taken out immediatley from my account, but the shipment date of March 4th came and passed I called them..NO ONE spoke english. Very hard to understand. They told me they needed 10-15 more days, March 24th came and I called , they explained they needed 10-15 more days...I went online, live chatted w/ them and they told me the same thing, by April 5th I called Pay Pal, got my $ back, but no dress, her communion is soon and now i have to go find another dress. This company is fraudulant, they demanded on the phone on that they just wait another 10-15 days and they would send me a $15 coupon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MASO-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-Co-ltd/internet/MASO-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-Co-ltd-HKMASOGMAILCOM-dressalecom-dress-scamfraudulant-714585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

mail to the customer service

AUTHOR: Ian Powell - (United States of America)

I think there must be some misunderstanding, maybe you should get contact with the customer service and asked them for refund, i really sympathize your unfortunate, i hope everything gonna be OK.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

negociate with the customer service

AUTHOR: Ian Powell - (United States of America)

I really understand your feeling, I think you should try every methods to get contact with the customer service and ask for refund.

TEA