Complaint Review: MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: AZ85 — TORONTO Ontario United States of America
MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd
Internet Hong Kong

MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd hkmaso@gmail.com, TOTAL SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM DRESSALE.COM, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from Dressale.com

*General Comment: Severely annoyed !!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I ordered a dress from dressale.com

This company is a total scam. They sent me a dress that looks like a five year old child made it. The seams and size of the dress are all wrong. The company refuses to issue me a refund for the dress 181.44 plus shipping.

Ive asked them for an address where i can send the dress back but they refuse to provide that also. Ive contacted PayPal and they are currently investigating this site.

DO NOT BUY FROM DRESSALE ITS A TOTAL SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MASO-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-Co-ltd/internet/MASO-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-Co-ltd-hkmasogmailcom-TOTAL-SCAM-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-DRESSALE-729880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MASO INTERNATIONAL (GROUP) Co., ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
         Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. we do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced shopping with us. please believe us that we take our customers and every order seriously and if you have any problem ,please tell us.we will try to do our best.
         For you problems, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale

#2 General Comment

Severely annoyed !!!

AUTHOR: Shones - (New Zealand)

I also got ripped off by this company.
I asked them to make me a dress for my 50th birthday.
They totally made it the wrong size and it didnt fit me at all so i was out of pocket by $USD 158.00 (NZD 250.00) and had to find another dress to wear to my birthday.
I contacted the company i sent them pictures and proof that they hadnt made it to the measurements i gave them and all they kept doing was fob me off and wouldnt give me a refund or an address to send it back to.
Dont ever use these guys .

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I ordered a dress from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Anthony Lewis - (United States of America)

I really know your feeling, I ordered a dress from dressale.com, it is not as beautiful as the picture, I was angry, so I phoned the company and the customer service apologised for that and promised to give the refund except the shipping fair. Now I have received my money.I think you should insist your refund.