Complaint Review: MASSAGE ENVY OF SOUTH MIAMI FLORIDA

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Lourdes M — MIAMI Florida
MASSAGE ENVY OF SOUTH MIAMI FLORIDA
6927 S RED ROAD SOUTH MIAMI, Florida USA

MASSAGE ENVY OF SOUTH MIAMI FLORIDA BEWARE... THEY KEEP CHARGING AFTER YOU REQUEST CANCELLATION!!! EVEN WORST I LOST 14 PAID SESSIONS, MY HUSBAND LOST 13 PAID SESSIONS!!! SOUTH MIAMI Florida

Don't sign a contract with Massage Envy!!!  Terrible business practices!!!

I also cancelled my husband's contract on the same day, March 10, 2014, with 13 unused and pre-paid sessions remaining. They charged my credit card for another session on March 19,2014.

I called them and complained that they kept on charging after cancellation.  At first they said they didn't have my cancellations.  Finally they said they found the cancellations.  They said they were entitled to charge me one more time even when my husband and I had all those pre-paid sessions.

They said that they could refund that last charge if I signed again with them!!!  I told them I would never again would sign with a company with such dubious business practices!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MASSAGE-ENVY-OF-SOUTH-MIAMI-FLORIDA/SOUTH-MIAMI-Florida-33143/MASSAGE-ENVY-OF-SOUTH-MIAMI-FLORIDA-BEWARE-THEY-KEEP-CHARGING-AFTER-YOU-REQUEST-CANCEL-1138681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MASSAGE ENVY OF SOUTH MIAMI FLORIDA