Complaint Review: MASTER MOVERS, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
MASTER MOVERS, LLC
5720 W. 79TH STREET Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Master Movers dishonest about delivery dates almost 2 weeks and still havent seen my furniture or belongings keep getting the run around Ripoff Indianapolis Indiana

*General Comment: Be sure you have the right company...

*Consumer Suggestion: ??

Master Mover were 12 hours late picking up my furniture and belongings, They were scheduled to arrive at 12 noon but didnt arrive until 12 midnight. They have given us 5 delivery dates for our belongings to arrive in Arizona and keep changing it every time we call.

The dispatcher Joe is very rude and obnoxious and all he can say is by law I have 15 days as if the company is taking their sweet time. Its been 9 days since they took our belongings and me and my family including a one year old have been sleeping on the floor.

Had I known what I know now I would have rented the truck and moved myself. Dont trust this dishonest and slow paced company with your valuables. They are truly not master movers.

Shanna
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2007 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MASTER-MOVERS-LLC/Indianapolis-Indiana-46278/Master-Movers-dishonest-about-delivery-dates-almost-2-weeks-and-still-havent-seen-my-furni-239105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MASTER MOVERS, LLC

#1 General Comment

Be sure you have the right company...

AUTHOR: Karen - Principle MM Moving & Stora - (United States of America)

My company goes by the name Master Movers, Master Movers Moving & Storage, MM Moving & Storage Inc. We are based out of the Portland, Oregon Area. We are not in any way related to the company described in this complaint, but we know how consumers may get confused because names are so similar. Thank you for reading this far, you are doing far more than many do. We wish you well on your upcoming move.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Shanna, is Terrance your husband? I just noticed that the other report on Master Movers said the same information, but signed a different name.

#3 Consumer Suggestion