Complaint Review: MATCH.COM

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
MATCH.COM
PO BOX 25472 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

match..com WMV*Match.Com - Unauthorized charges made to my visa check card Dallas Texas

I was online checking my bank account and found there were two unauthorized charges of $34.99 made to my account- 1/19 today. I did not authorize these charges and when I called Match.com customer service number listed on my bank account, they said they could not help me and I had to send an email to resolutions@support.match.com because they could not see anything on my account. This is very poor service and I am very upset that I could not talk to anyone in person and get this resolved immediately. I have not be an active member for over 2 years.

I have placed a freeze on my bank account and cancelled my card which has caused a great deal of inconvenience because now I have to wait 10 business days before I get a new card or have access to my account. I can't report match.com and these charges to my bank until tomorrow because it is a holiday. I have reported this incident to the Better Business Bureau. I am very angry about this. I am very concerned that my bank account and visa card have been compromised.

Kendra
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MATCHCOM/Dallas-Texas-75225/matchcom-WMVMatchCom-Unauthorized-charges-made-to-my-visa-check-card-Dallas-Texas-413757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MATCH.COM